..Six..

I became increasingly panicked as my stress levels went through the roof. Whoever was behind me was leading me away from the night guards that started to pile in after spotting me on the field.

"Stop moving, I'm trying to help you!" I heard the person whisper. I thrashed some more in their arms as I bit whoever they were. They screamed, and then I broke free for a second. "Fiesty!" the said to themselves.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. I heard the sound of impending footsteps, so the person just pulled me by my arm, making me drop my ball. "No!" I pulled them back,

"Stop being so stubborn or else they'll catch us both!" I wanted to deny that the raspy voice sounded too familiar to disregard, but it was obvious.

It couldn't be.

"Stop! Who is there?" I heard a guard yell as they ran after us. The man lead me down the stairs as security chased after us. I freed myself from his grasp and sprinted down an adjacent hallway.

"No! Not that one!" the man yelled to me, he ran in my direction.

"How should I trust you?" I asked in a hushed whisper. All I could see were his eyes, and they were too familiar to dismiss.

"I know this place, I play here." he said while looking left and right. "Come on." he started running as I followed him. I could hear my heart thumping as we took rights and lefts.

"Who is there?!" I heard one guard shout as they shinned a flashlight down the hall we were in. I gulped and stopped in my tracks. Someone pulled me by my wrist, and I fell down into their arms.

"Desculpe." he whispered, and my eyes widened. I immediately recognized his voice as Neymar.

"Està tudo bem." I quietly said to myself. I felt a pair of eyes on me once I said that, and it was his.

I saw the light creeping towards us as my heart beat became quicker. Neymar let me go as he went on all fours and started to crawl away.

"Vamos." he whispered again. I nodded and went on all fours, the sweat dripping down from my forehead. The light shone down the hallway as Neymar kept crawling. The scene was amusing though, his butt was in my face.

We finally reached another hallway and came to a full stop. What is this place, a maze? Neymar went on his knees and looked in both directions. He pointed left and nodded at me.

"Okay." I said to myself. We stood up and crept along the walls, and it felt as if I were in a spy movie. Just when we thought we were in the clear, the lights started turning on. I became panicked once again, and Neymar started pulling me again.

"Dessa forma! Dessa forma!" he yelled, which meant 'That way'! I hope the cameras weren't recording us, becsuse that was at the top of my worry list.

We sprinted down the hallway at a steadily increasing speed. It seemed as if we were in a loop as the doors seemed to push farther away from us. I looked at him, and saw him running with all his might. I smiled at that, and as I turned around; we finally reached the doors.

I tried to open it, but it was locked. I groaned, and finally turned around to look at him. He stared at me, and I stared back too.

It's as if I were in a trance.

Just then, he started to chuckle. I grew cautious, and he put his hand on the door. He pulled it open with a smirk as I became embarrassed with myself.

It said pull not push.

"Oh." I laughed, and he did again. "Obrigado." I smiled, and he did too.