..Fourty-Seven..Forced Date and Love Songs..

"O God, You are my God;

Early will I seek You;

My soul thirsts for You;

My flesh longs for You

In a dry and thirsty land

Where there is no water."

-Psalm 63:1

May God bless you and may He be with you all! Jesus loves you all so much! He's coming back soon! May God dwell in you! He loves you!

I woke up face down in the pillow in my room, my eyes barely opening when I realized that I just didn't feel right. I sat up, pulling the white sheets away from my body, feeling unusually hot. Then I saw the red blood stains from under me.

Shoot.

I lifted my butt up to look at the bed, and my suspicion was confirmed. I made haste and pulled the sheets of the bed so I could wash them. Antonella loves these sheets too, awesome. I didn't know whether or not to wash the sheets first or to take care of myself first, but I took the sheets to the bathroom adjacent to last room of the guest hall.

I squeezed my legs together, struggling to clean out the stains on the sheets. If only my period would have came earlier, but no I was too stressed. My eyes were barely opened still at that moment as I scrubbed the comforter and sheets under the facet. For a second I forgot about my problems and focused on cleaning out the stains.

Then I heard Leo slam the baby proof gate.

"Alana, do you have something you want to tell me?" I heard him ask, and I was confused for a second. I hoped he wasn't mad about me leaking on his bed. I was shy about it in the first place.

"I don't really know what you're talking about?" I kept on scrubbing, closing the door a little bit with my heel, just in case he could see me in the state I was.

"Did you sign a contract so you could recieve publicity?" his voice was hostile, and it hinted confusion too. I turned around, turning off the facet so I could answer him.

"I did," I answered, and Leo groaned in dissapointmemt, "but I didn't have a choice Leo!"

"But you're stronger than that Ana!" it was like a whine but I felt like I could've stood my ground when I was to sign it. "Ana, you're stronger than that, so you still have to be with him even when you're not."

I shrugged.

"It wasn't my fault Leo..." I turned on the facet again, and washed the stains out.

"I hope it wasn't, but now I don't know whether or not to trust that it wasn't your fault." Then he walked away, and I sighed. "Hey Marc, go get Thiago's toy out of your car for me." I heard his voice faintly.

Great...Marc's here.

I squeezed the water out of the cloth, shaking the excess water. I was counting the days to vacation, just about one and a half. So I had my stuff packed, and everything in order with Andrew, our mama, and Kat. Maybe even our dad...whom I hadn't heard about for a while.

I wondered what he was up to.

I washed my hands a few times, and set the sheets to dry. Then I heard somebody coming up the stairs, and I opened the door to the bathroom, just in case it was Leo. No, it was Marc, he smiled at me with a wave. He was looking better now than he had been, and he walked towards me. We had been talking and texting ever since the breakup between Neymar and I. I just hadn't seen him other than at practice and during matches.

"I know you're telling the truth about the contract." he said to me, and my shoulders fell in relief.

"At least somebody does." I said quietly, rocking back and forth on my heels.