Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Yoongi frowns. "Huh. I wonder how she knew of that fact herself." They had only hired her shortly before leaving on the tour, so she hadn't worked for them long enough to have learned that for herself. Nor had she asked him.

Namjoon must have happened to catch the tail end of our conversation. "She's been briefed on all our favorite foods and our dislikes."

"So...what? Was she given a welcome packet that had a culinary folder for each of us?" Yoongi arches an eyebrow at Namjoon physically pushing his heightened curiosity through the message.

"Maybe not to that extreme. But she was given some notes and key points." Namjoon assures him.

That's when Yoongi realizes that his curiosity of the situation doesn't really matter. What matters is that Daisy was thoughtful enough to follow through with the plans. Hell she had even made sure he ate something for lunch after he had been up all hours of the night producing and composing something that had been beating around his noggin for the past few days.

  Hell she had even made sure he ate something for lunch after he had been up all hours of the night producing and composing something that had been beating around his noggin for the past few days

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once they deem that it's time to move over to the pool Namjoon takes her by the hand to guide her out of the hot tub. He pulls her to the side as Hoseok and the maknae line jump into the pool full of relief and excitement that the cleanup is finally done, even if they had missed out on time in the hot tub with Daisy.

"I had so much fun yesterday, Namjoon. I hope we can visit another museum sometime." She glances past his shoulder. "Except maybe this time take Tae along since he loves art too."

Namjoon shakes his head. "They all appreciate beauty in their own way. I honestly think it wouldn't be too hard to convince them all into going along with us." Perhaps he should be annoyed that she wants to share something similar to their first date with the others, but he is immediately able to realize that it is simply her way of including the others. She hates the idea of leaving someone out.

"Having to go back to work today sucked by the way. My focus was split between the work I should have been doing and on you. We haven't been separated after coming back home. It is going to be an adjustment, especially starting Monday when we all will be going to work. Well all of us except for one member."

"You don't know who that will be yet?" She asks him curiously.

"Well, I know it won't be me." He grimaces as if he is in pain.

"Hey." Daisy gets his attention to focus on her again. "I get that you will be busy. But we will still have weekends together. Not to mention in the somewhat near future we will be going on that Bon Voyage trip together."

"I'm still sorry that I won't get to spend that much time with you for the next month or two. Well, honestly I'm more sorry for myself. I'll be in the company building trying my damndest not to recall last night when I should be focused on whatever task is given to me." He smirks down at her.

Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Reverse Harem x OC story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें