"Speaking of eating. Thank you for asking Dasom to bring me something to eat for lunch and letting me know about our supper plans." He looks at the ingredients spread out in front of us on the counter. "So, what are we having?"

Oh, Dasom didn't tell him the menu. "We are going to do bulgogi steak and lamb skewers on the grill." I'm about to explain about the side dishes but he surprises me by hurriedly pulling away to look in the fridge. When he finds the sealed containers of marinating meat he pulls them out. My eyes nearly bulge out at the contents of each container. There is definitely more meat marinating in each container than I would have expected. But, I have a feeling, judging by the way Yoongi is eyeballing the see-through containers, that won't be a problem. I'm guessing that either leftovers would be welcome, or he didn't foresee a problem devouring that amount of meat in one setting.

Yoongi kisses me on the forehead and turns to go start up the grill, and I pull out the recipes and start getting to work. Jin joins me not long after that, and we set to formulate a plan on who does what. While we are prepping vegetables I turn to ask him. "So, did you get everything worked out for tomorrow?"

He turns his head to smile at me. "Yeah, I think we are all set."

I think of the feminine outfit I had bought with him in mind that is sitting in my closet

I think of the feminine outfit I had bought with him in mind that is sitting in my closet. The one I hoped to wear before he had even asked me to wear something feminine, and honestly I found myself relieved when he asked for that exactly. "Good. I'm excited to spend some one on one time with you." I tilt my head up to smile in his direction.

He doesn't waste the opportunity to first plant a peck on my forehead. But he surprises me when he trails the bridge of his nose lightly down the side of my face, pecking my cheek for a brief moment, before continuing southward to take my lips sweetly with his own. If I didn't have a knife in my hand I would totally pull him further into my body, fully embracing him, and deepening the kiss. Instead I sigh and pull away. Putting my attention back on the dishes we are preparing.

Once I really look at the recipes I am exceptionally thankful for the amount of prepwork that Dasom did. It would have taken a long time to cut all the vegetables for each dish she had planned. Jin and I first start on combining the ingredients for the dishes that will need to be cooked. He first focuses on combining the ingredients for the morkovcha, a spicy shredded carrot salad. I combine the ingredients together for the mu namul, a Korean radish side dish sauteed in a skillet first and then boiled for a few minutes to soften the radish. The only other dish to cook is the soy sauce braised eggs, which Jin assures me can be started the same time after these preparations are done. "So, what time should I be ready for our date tomorrow?" I ask him.

He pauses to think for a minute. "I'd like to get there around 6:15/6:30 pm so probably around 4/4:15 pm."

I focus back on my task at hand and simply reply with an okay; just so he knows that I did hear him.