chapter 138:dance! dance!

while the band runs out onto the stage, you overclock x20 and jump onto the lighting fixture and crouch down. "thanks for coming out everybody!" kyoka says into her microphone while the others prepare. "the last time i sang on stage, all i felt was sorrow. now however, through having him taken away from me so many more times, i can finally perform for him!" she continues, the music then starts.

as everyone begins playing, the lights shine brightly on them. "what am i to be? what is my calling? i gave up giving up im ready to go!" kyoka sings, "the futures left unseen, it all depends on me! put it on the line to follow my dreams, yeah! tried all my life! ive tried to find! something makes me hold on, and never let go! oh~!" ochako then runs on stage and floats everyone and their instruments. "hero too! i am a hero too! my heart is set~! and i wont back down! hero too! strength doesnt make a hero, true heroes! stand up for what they believe, so wait and see!" while there is a pause in the music, the crowd roars. "so wait and see...what do they think of me? what do they think ill be? i cannot care less, i dont wanna know!" as she sings this, the wall behind the band lights up, showing it to be a screen. on it there is silent footage of aizawa standing up for her after your death. "am i doing right? am i satisfied? i wanna live my life like its meant to be, yeah! tried all my life! ive tried to find! something that makes me hold on, and never let go! oh~!" suddenly you allow yourself to glow a bright red, and then jump down to the stage, while the band is still floating you gently push them all over the crowd. while you do this ochako releases floating ice from behind the stage, shoto blasts fire into the air, katsuki sends a tracer AP shot above the corwd, and tooru runs along the beams of the ceiling, glowing brightly. "hero too! i am a hero too! my heart is set~! and i wont back down! hero too! strength doesnt make a hero, true heroes~! stand up for what they believe, so wait and see." the music then slows, and the spotlight goes onto kyoka alone. "people will judge, for no reason at all. yeah they might, to say your dreams dumb. dont listen~. they may look down on me, and count me out. im going my own way. they may look down on me, and count me out! im a hero! ive got music~! hero too...i am a hero too...my heart is set. and i wont back down, hero too. strength doesnt make a hero...true heroes~, stand up for what they believe, yeah ill be! hero too! i am a hero too! my heart is set, and i wont back down! hero too! strength doesnt make a hero, true heroes~! stand up for what they believe! so wait and see." the screen behind them lights up with television footage of your fight with death wraith, all mights final battle, the overhaul raid, an finally, your class doing hero work. "i have met! so many heroes in my, life! gave me the strength, and courage to survive! gave me the power, to smile! everyday! now its my turn...to be the one...to make you smile!" as the music dies down, the crowd explodes into applause.

after the band returns to the stage, kyoka speaks into the mic again. "that was just the first of two songs! our next one will be protector by me and (y/n)!" she announces. you then drop down next to her and pick up a spare guitar. "you guys ready?" you ask quietly, when you get nods you begin to play.
"you dont have to be alone all by yourself, tired of doing things just to save your mental health. you made a wish and then you lost it down the wishing well. but when your with me, theres no need to be." you begin. "so tell me is there somewhere else that you wanna go? cause youve been running round in circles, stuck in slo-mo. ive got that feeling that you really wanna hit the door, if youve lose the fight, then lets win the war!" kyoka continues, the band then all sing in unison. "when your tired, of hiding, and you gotta run! hop right in, sit shotgun! im driving!" "ill be your protector!" you continue. "whose gonna be there when, everything is tumbling down? whose gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground? ill be your shelter, theyll never get ya, so stay with me, and ill be your protector!" kyoka sings. "no it aint easy to survive up in these city streets. looking for someone to help you when you scrape your knees. taking too many punches now its getting hard to breathe, ill be your reason! so you can believe..." everyone then joins in again. "are you waiting, for someone? just hold on, here i come. to fix when, your undone. now tell me, when your tired of hiding, and you gotta run, hop right in! sit shotgun, im driving! ill be your protector!" "whose gonna be there when, everything is tumbling down? whos gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground, ill be your shelter! theyll never get you! so stay with me and ill be your protector." you sing. "ooOooO~oOo ill be your protector! life is a tightrope, and its hard to maintain. let me hold your umbrella never feel the rain. your standing on the edge now stay close, going twelve rounds ready for another dose. your mama said never run from the devil, steel chin and a fist made of metal. look at my face, serious as a heart attack. im in your corner, shades, on, dressed in black." kyoka continues. "whose gonna be there when, everything is tumbling down? whose gonna be there when you fall to pick you up off the ground? ill be your shelter. theyll never get you. so stay with, and ill be your protector!" you sing. "whose gonna be there when everything is tumbling down? whose gonna be there when you call to keep you off of the ground, ill be your shelter. theyll never get you. so stay with me and ill be your protector!" everyone sings. "whose gonna be there? (oOo~) whose gonna be there? to keep you off of the ground? ill be your shelter! theyll never get you! so stay with me, and ill be your protector!" you sing with kyoka.

after the music ends everyone continues to applaud. "thank you class 3A for the excellent performance!" present mic says. everyone then leaves the stage, however as soon as you get backstage denki bursts. "that was so cool!" he says excitedly, "yes. how did you have time to find all the footage on the screen?" tokoyami asks, "hatsume. i told her what i wanted, but i wanted to be surprised. i had izuku look everything over, but i had no idea what was on it." you explain. "well your lucky everyone liked it." kyoka sighs, "does that include you?" you ask, "i said everyone, didnt i? of course i liked it! next time just ask first." she explain, "i will, maybe." you say with a smirk.

*??? POV*

in the back of the auditorium, mere feet away from present mic and aizawa, were two figures covered in shadows. "so, is that a no?" a feminine voice asks, "yes. i plan to bide my time...after all, i have the element of surprise." a male responds. "very well. just keep up your end of the deal." the woman says before swiftly walking away. "soon enough...i will reclaim what is mine." the voice says before leaving as well.