chapter 32: honorary girls!

when you woke up the next morning the girls were all still asleep, you look around as you look around you remember that their boyfriends were sleeping with them last night. "hey, kyoka wake up. there is a lot of blackmail material here." you say shaking her. "did someone say blackmail!?" tooru asks. "i dont think thats allowed." tsu says. 'woops, getting up must have woken them.' you think, "its fine, its not much." you say. "okay, whats the scoop?" kyoka asks, "well midoriya and ochako are cuddling and its adorable, mina is in kirishimas arms, and momo ended up on top of todoroki." you explain, "we need pictures. now." tooru says.

after taking plenty of pictures you wake them all up, "oops, im sorry uraraka, i didnt mean to cuddle with you!" midoriya yells, she just looks at him confused, "first of all, call me ochako. second of all, deku your my boyfriend, i liked it." she says with a smile, "r-really!? me too..." midoriya says. "so mina, you two have fun last night?" you tease, "what!? (y/n) you need to shut up." she pouts, "yes, she is very comfy." kirishima says. "fair, i can confirm." you reply, "what do you mean?" he asks confused, "ive slept with her a few times." you say, "oh yea!" he says, remembering. "what happened?" momo asks when she wakes up on todoroki, "i dont even know." todoroki responds. 

"oh! i have a great idea!" tooru says excitedly, "what?" you ask. "okay, first we need a girl huddle." she says bringing them all over, "(y/n) you too." ochako says, when you walk over they are all huddled, "okay, so heres my question, do we all trust those three?" tooru asks, "yea, of course." you all reply. "okay good, i wont say as much as (y/n) but similar, right?" she asks, "yes, i dont see where this is going though." momo says, "dont worry, im gonna tell everyone at the same time!" tooru says, "except (y/n), you girls go over there." tooru says pointing at the boys, after they leave she explains her idea, "yea, i like it." you reply. "okay! everyone we have come to a decision!" tooru yells, "what?" kirishima asks confused "okay let me explain, since you are all people we trust a lot, you are now honorary girls!" tooru announces, "huh?" todoroki questions, "basically, we are now all on a first name basis, you have most of the same privileges as (y/n), and you get to attend our weekly sleepovers!" tooru exclaims, "what do you mean 'most' what do we not have?" kirishima asks, "well you have it, i dont think todoroki would care, and midoriya would die, but basically seeing us naked and stuff, like changing." she explains. "wait (y/n), youve seen them all naked?" todoroki asks, "do you forget that im the one on the wall, share dorms with them, and they hate me?" you ask, "what do you mean they hate you?" midoriya asks, "mina has definitely stood up in the hot spring before just to make me uncomfortable. she also wanted to get in naked while i was holding her." you say, "thats super manly that they trust you like that!" kirishima says, "and yea, im down ill be an honorary girl!" he adds, "awesome eijiro!" tooru says, "ill join." todoroki says, "great shoto!" "i-i g-guess..." midoriya says while blushing, "great izuku, and this also means that you guys get to help me beat up mineta and kaminari when they step out of line." you say with a smile.

later that day aizawa comes to announce your prize. "the winning team will be getting tomorrow off training, and will get a beach day instead. they can also choose five others to bring along." aizawa says "however i wouldnt get your hopes up, if there was one specific person on this team then i wouldnt allow it at all." aizawa says glaring at you, "i just dont want to have to argue with (y/n) all day." "yea, thats fair." you say. "everyone is dismissed." he says. the girls then walk over to you, "so who are you choosing?" they ask, "bakugo, shoji, tokoyami, sero, and mineta." you joke, "but for real though, im gonna take you guys and shoto." you say. "so all the girls club beach day!?" ochako asks excitedly, "yep!" you reply. "what do you guys wanna do today?" mina asks, "how about truth or dare with the girls club?" tsu suggests. "sure, ill go get the boys." you tell them, "okay, meet us in the dorm." momo says.

after gathering everyone and explaining we started the game, you were up first. "mina truth or dare?" you ask her. "hmm, dare." she replys, "i dare you to kiss eijiro." you say. "okay!" she says jumping up, she then walks over and gives him a peck on the lips. "tsu, truth or dare?" mina asks after sitting down. "truth." she replys, "besides (y/n), who is your best friend?" mina asks. "ochako." she responds, "makes sense." mina says. "izuku, truth or dare?" tsu asks. "i choose truth." he say, "do you love ochako?" she asks blankly. "w-what!? of course...i mean how could i not, shes pretty, smart, a good fighter, makes me laugh-" before he starts mumbling ochako cut him off with a hug. "thanks deku!" "a-anyway, eijiro truth or dare?" he asks. "dare!" he says, "i dare  you to hug kacchan." iuku says. "yay! i get to hug bakubro!" eijiro says getting up and running out the door. a few second later you hear bakugo scream "GET AWAY FROM ME SHITTY HAIR!" mere moments after this eijiro runs through the door shutting it behind him. "ok not to self: bakubro is not a hugger." he says with a grin. "dammit shitty hair! if it werent for (y/n) and the girls i would fucking kill you!" bakugo yells outside the door. a few minutes later eijiro continues the game, "momo truth or dare?" he asks her, "truth." she replys. "what is the most embarrassing thing you can think of?" he asks her. "well, probably being carried around by (y/n) while crying past curfew in the boys room." she answers. "that wasnt embarrassing, honestly if i had that dream you would have to carry me." you joke. "i know, but i still felt so stupid..." she says sadly, "its okay momo, if it werent for that we wouldnt be together remember?" shoto asks while giving her a hug. "yea your right, tooru truth or dare?" she asks, "truth." she replys, momo then grins sadistically. "who is your crush?" before she answers you nod at the boys, "ojiro..." she admits. "i think you two would be super cute together!" kirishima says. "a-anyway shoto truth or dare?"tooru asks, "truth." he replys, "hmm, what do you find attractive about momo?" she asks, "i think she is very cute, she is great at strategy, she is extremely intelligent, she is one of the closest friends ive ever had, i also find it very amazing that she has everything you could want in a girls, the personality, intelligence, power, and looks." he sums up. "so its not just because shes hot?" tooru asks, "no." shoto replys. "ochako truth or dare?" shoto asks, "dare!" she says, "make izuku as uncomfortable as you can." he says, "(y/n), can i?" she asks with bright eyes, "its your life. also i approve." you say. she then its on izukus lap and kisses him deeply. "is that good?" she asks shoto. "yea, izuku passed out." shoto points out. "uh oh, ochako you gonna take him to the bath room and make him 'feel better'? you ask smirking. "hey! you said it was okay!" she says. "yea, i was expecting a faster pass out though, as in as soon as i gave you permission." you reply. "ooh, i have an idea." ochako says while grinning evilly. "kyoka, truth or dare?" ochako asks innocently. "dare." she replys. "slap (y/n)." she says with a glare. "w-what!?" kyoka asks, "its fine kyoka, give me your best shot!" you tell her. she then slaps your cheek 'wow, that hurt a lot.' you think, "see? im fine." you say giving her a kiss. "well, kyoka its your turn last." you say, "okay smart guy, truth or dare?" she asks, "either. do your worst." you say grinning at her. "take me to the beach tomorrow." she demands. "we all are going, did you forget that aizawa knows who i am?" you joke, "the whole club is going!"