chapter 117: zombies?!

after talking to postmortal and aizawa you decide to head back to your cabin, when you get there you lie kyoka down on the bed before deciding to get some sleep yourself. when you wake up, kyoka is there waiting for you. "cmon, aizawa just called everyone for an announcement." she says, "alright, let me just change first." you say while she walks out. after getting dressed in clean clothes you go outside to see your entire class standing with aizawa. "everyone met postmortal earlier, however a villain has taken control off him. his quirk is to make zombies and normally he controls them, but they are going haywire. he got the pussycats and kota, we need to fight our way out of here. now!" he says urgently, "wait, are they gonna be okay?" izuku asks, "there is nothing we can do for them now, you know zombie movies? well this is turning into one." aizawa says grimly, "what are we gonna do?!" mina asks while panicking, "we are getting out of here. aizawa, you lead everyone out of here. me and whoever else wants to are staying here to hold them back." you order, "okay, but if any of them bite or even scratch you, its over. that includes postmortal." aizawa says before starting to run towards the road, most of the students in tow. the few who stay back are you, katsuki, eijiro, tenya, izuku, and shoto. "just us again, eh?" eijiro jokes, "actually, i think one of us should stay with our classmates. imagine if all of us died here." shoto reasons, "true...shoto and tenya, you stay with them. us four will hold the line." you order, "got it." the two say before running. 

after a few minutes of silence you hear screams coming from the way your classmates went, suddenly they come running out from the forest. "an ambush!" ochako screams frantically, "is everyone okay?!" you ask, "n-no...they got shoto and aizawa, then tenya stayed behind." mina says with tears threatening to spill. "where is everyone else then?" izuku asks, he was right, there were only a few people there. mina, ochako, tokoyami, shoji, denki, and kyoka were the only ones there. "we must have gotten separated." tokoyami says, "shit! did anyone get out on the road?" katsuki asks, "no, there was some sort of force field, its surrounding the entire area around camp." shoji says, "this is bad." izuku says worriedly, "no shit sherlock! they could be anywhere! hell, they could be dead!" katsuki yells, "anything is possible at this point, for now i think we need to look for our classmates." you say while overclocking x50, "i have an idea, what if (y/n), katsuki, and denki try to make some sort of beacon to draw everyone to us?" kyoka suggests, "it would work. but also work on the zombies." you warn, "fine by me. you guys get up onto the room of the cabin. if we go down, run like hell." katsuki demands. while everyone is climbing you, denki, and katsuki talk. "im just gonna blast the sky like hell, as many times as possible." katsuki says, "i can use a giant overblast, hopefully it should be obvious." you say, "i need you to throw me (y/n). as high up as you can, when im high enough im gonna use all ive got!" denki says, "alright then." you say before picking him up.

when you throw denki up you hear him scream, "ten million volts!" as he says this his body begins to glow because of how mush electricity was in it, as he expelled it all you could see it burn his body to a crisp. "denki! no!" kyoka yells as his lifeless body falls back down. "its go time (y/n)!" katsuki says before launching gigantic explosions into the air, one after another. you join him by blasting a x500 overblast, completely shredding your arm in the process. "i can hear a lot of people coming!" kyoka yells. as you look around you see several people emerge from the woods, however much to your horror the majority look terrible, "(y/n)! katsuki! tooru isnt waking up!" you hear someone yell, you look to your left and see momo dragging tooru, however behind her you see a zombie approaching. as you jump over the zombie lunges, you are able to recognize it as shoto, however before he can bite momo you shoot him with an overblast. while momo scream at the sight of her dead boyfriend you pick her and tooru up and jump them to the roof. "this cant be happening." katsuki says when he joins you, "h-he tried to kill me." momo sobs, "that wasnt shoto anymore. im so sorry." you say before hugging her. "guys!" eijiro calls, as you look you see that your dead classmates are climbing over each other to reach you, however before they can shoji starts duplicating his arms wildly, "shoji, what are you doing?" izuku asks, "this." he says after getting hundreds of duplicate arms, he then turns them all into fists and rears them back, "thousand arm punch!" he yells before jumping onto the hoard, "no!" eijiro yells, "run!" shoji screams while being ripped apart. you grab kyoka and momo in your arms and start to run, katsuki with tooru, izuku with ochako, eijiro with mina, and tokoyami using dark shadow following closely behind you.

after retreating a few miles into the woods you stop and loot around. everyone has tears in their eyes, some more than others, but all mourning their friends. "was there anyone that hasnt been confirmed dead yet? that you didnt see in the hoard?" you ask, "how are you so calm? o-our friends are dying in front of us!" izuku crys, "because one of us has to suppress their emotions. if we were all mourning then we would die too. honestly, im not calm at all right now. im watching my family all die in front of me, but i need to stay rational." you explain, "i-i didnt see tsu in the hoard." eijiro offers, "she sacrificed herself so i could get tooru away." momo says while crying, "okay. so we are all we have, and we cant count on backup." you say, "why not?" mina asks, "because i think the force field was put there by U.A. as a hero than it would be a hard choice, but i would have to sacrifice my fellow heroes to stop a zombie apocalypse, that could kill billions." you reason. "your right. so our only options are to kill all the zombies, or die?" izuku asks, "i think so." katsuki agrees, "which is why you will all be staying right here." you say, "what?!" kyoka asks, "momo will create shovels so you can dig a hole or something, and hide. izuku and katsuki can hunt and cook animals for food if it comes to that. if im not back in the next week, im dead." you say before walking away.