chapter 18:secret santa

a few hours after your conversation you fin yourself at the mall with mina. "so have any ideas?" you ask her, "well, maybe a portable sauna for his quirk or something?" she says. "i think thats a great idea mina! i think i might get tsu a stuffed animal or something." you say thinking. "that would work." as you and mina start walking towards a plushie shop you think to yourself, 'i wonder if i should do something with a frog? would she be offended?' "hey mina, have you ever been in tsus room?" you ask curiously, "yea, it has a waterbed in the shape of a lily pad, its super blue and green, and it even has a hot tub!" she says excitedly. "so do you think she dislikes her quirk or embraces it?" you ask, "well her parents both have similar quirks so i think she embraces it." mina says nonchalantly. "okay, thanks." 'so she embraces it huh?' at this point the two of you arrive and start looking around. suddenly something catches you eye, there is a soft frog plush hugging a blue clock. "ooh mina look at this!" you say excitedly. as you show her the plush her face lights up, "thats perfect!" she exclaims. you immediately go and buy it hoping she would like it.

*timeskip to when break is over*

"okay everyone you should all have your presents now, we will open them in the seat order." aizawa says, you were all sitting in a circle similar to when you played truth or dare. you had ochako on your right and mina on your left, next to ochako was tooru, next to mina was kyoka, momo, and tsu in that order. "i guess i go first." you say. as you open you gift you see a picture of you and all the girls at the halloween party. "okay, now (y/n) you guess who got you this "was it ochako?" you ask, "now whoever got it for him raise your hand. as he says this kirishima raises his hand. "thanks so much bro!" you say happily, "no problem dude, i know how much they mean to you so i though i would get it framed" he says with a grin. after that you only listened a few times

"okay ashido you turn," aizawa says. as she opens it you see a hoodie with horn holes. "hmm, is it sero maybe?" she asks. sato then raises his hand. "thanks sato!" she says

"next asui." aizawa says, "yknow what you know your order, im gonna take a nap." after that tsu opens her present and her face lights up. "well this is clearly (y/n), im guessing the clock is as in your quirk?" "guilty as charged" you say with a smile.

after her iida opens his gift. he pulls out a ingenium t-shirt. "was this from you midoriya?" he asks, as he shakes his head sero raises his hand. "i overheard while you were talking to midoriya so i thought you might like this." he said

next was ochako, when she opens the box she goes bright red and shuts it quickly, however you and tooru saw it. it was a plushie of midoriya in his hero costume. "uuhh..." she then meets eyes with todoroki who had an evil smirk. "TODOROKI! WE WILL HAVE A TALK AFTER THIS!" she shouts in embarrassment. "you need a hug?" you ask her quietly. "w-why would i?" she asks with a red face. "because you got a plushie of you crush." you reply flatly. "w-wait how did you know?" she asks starting to get flustered, "well i didnt until you reacted to todoroki like that." you reply with a smirk. "well y-yea, i could use that hug." as she says this she jumps onto you. "hey, relax, why dont we watch everyone else now." you say.

by the time you looked back it was kyokas turn to open a gift. when she opens it and pulls out a deep dope album and she smiles. "tokoyami?" she asks. "yes, that was me." he replys. "thanks, i dont have this one yet." she says.

you then space out until tooru goes, apparently while you were spacing out mineta opened his gift early. when tooru opens her gift she pulls out a cute bunny plush. "koda?" she asks, he then just nods in response.

next was bakugo, when he opens his gift he scoffs and says, "dunce face?" "nope, it was me!" mina say happily "pfft...thanks." he mumbles, although you can tell mina heard it and has a huge grin on her face.

after bakugo was midoriya, when he opens the box and pulls out a book he looks a bit confused. "uhh, was it you iida?" he asks, iida just shakes his head and ochako puts up her hand. "it was me deku! i can tell your kinda confused, so just look through a few pages." she says grinning. when he starts doing this you can see some tears in his eyes. "t-thank you uraraka." he says starting to cry. "what did you get him?" you whisper to her, "well i had all of our teachers and a few other pros including all top 10 write an autograph and a small message about him." she says with a grin.

next was momo who got a nice vice representative plaque. "well by process of elimination, thank you very much kaminari, i really appreciate it." she says with a happy smile.

after school you and the girls go to your room for a sleepover. "so guys, lets talk about crushes!" mina says happily. "uhh, i dont know..." kyoka says. "sure!" "yea that sounds fun!" "im okay with it!" "now before we start, there is a certain straight male in the room, can we all agree what is said in this room stays in this room?" she asks. "if you guys dont care then neither do i." you say. "so ochako why dont you go first!" mina says "well...its kinda...deku" she says embarrassed. "yea, i saw that coming." mina says. "hey theres no need to be embarrassed, we dont judge here." you say while giving her a hug. "how about you go net mina?" you say with a smirk. "uhhh...i mean...OKAY ITS KIRISHIMA!" she blurts out. "i knew it!" tooru says filled with giddiness. "then how about you next tooru?" you ask. "okay, mine is ojiro. now momo?" she says deflecting the question. "uhhh...m-mine i-is t-todoroki..." she says with a beet red face.  "like i told ochako, we are all your friends, there is no need to feel embarrassed." you say giving her a comforting hug. "what about you kyoka. "um..." she starts looking very uncomfortable. "you dont need to tell us if you dont want to." you say trying to comfort her. "a-are you sure thats okay, i feel bad that im the only one not saying." she says almost crying. "her, her come here." you say giving her a hug. "im not saying anything either, theres no need to feel guilty." you say, as she starts crying on your shoulder. "hey why dont we get you to bed." you say, "c-could you stay with me?" she asks. "of course." you reply.