chapter 84: divided

the next morning school begins again, when you walk into class you see everyone looking exhausted. "good morning (y/n)." mina greets you tiredly, "are you okay?" you ask her, "no. i didnt actually sleep last night." she admits, "everyone be quiet, knowing this class we decided not to do anything to draining today, however i have a few announcements." aizawa explains, "so no hero training?" kaminari asks, "no, because im guessing none of you slept well." aizawa replys, "fair." shinso agrees, "now tomorrow on the other hand we will be having much more than normal, three schools are teaming up to do joint training, you will all be separated into groups of four and be with three other groups of four. one from shiketsu high, one from ketsubutsu academy, and one from class B." aizawa explains, "what will the groups be?" tooru asks, "group one is (y/n), yaoyorozu, hagakure, and tetsutetsu. group two is todoroki, uraraka, kaminari, and shoji. group three is midoriya, asui, koda, and tokoyami. group four is iida, ashido, shinso, and jiro. group five is kirishima, sato, bakugo, and sero." aizawa explains. "will we know who we are gonna be with?" mina asks, "no. you will find out who the people from the other schools are when you get there." aizawa replys, "where will this be taking place?" tooru asks, "group one and three will be here in separate gyms, group five and two are at ketsubutsu, and group four is at shiketsu." he replys, "is there any reason that the teams are split up this way?" tenya asks, "yes. (y/n) and midoriya both need to stay here for when they inevitably hurt themselves, and uraraka and jiro cant be here because those two would try to step in." aizawa explains.

later that day during lunch, everyone splits up into the five groups. "this is gonna be tough, we might be facing people who we dont know the quirks of." momo points out, "yea, at least this team is more well rounded than other ones." tooru says, "true, but i know next to nothing about you guys." tetsutetsu points out, "that is fair, do you know our names and quirks? its fine if you dont." you ask him, "of course i do, we just havent worked together much." he explains, "true. arent you guys excited for this though? those guys from shiketsu and ketsubutsu at the licensing exam were super strong!" tooru says excitedly, "were they? i wasnt there." you say, "neither was i." tetsutetsu agrees. "i just thought of something." momo says, "what?" you ask, "well depending on who from class B we are working with we might have an advantage, however if we must work with ojiro or monoma we will have an issue." she explains, "honestly, we probably will. but monoma is alright sometimes, and if ojiro misbehaves i will kill him." you reason, "i never met ojiro, what did he do?" tetsutetsu asks, "he hates (y/n) and everything about him, he used to be my boyfriend, and he thinks i cheated on him with (y/n)." tooru sums up, "so he jumps to conclusions?" tetsutetsu asks, "yes. very often." momo replys simply.

after a few more hours of school you walk back with the girls. "so are you guys confident?" tooru asks, "yea! i mean we all have super strong people with us." ochako reasons, "yea, im pretty sure aizawa made it so everyone had someone they could trust." kyoka points out, "true, although we still dont know what kind of training we will be doing, we might have to fight one another." momo argues, "maybe, but even so im happy that we all have backup, like if someone is making you uncomfortable even if he isnt on your team (y/n) will still help you." tsuyu tells momo, "yep! and we all have someone who will." mina explains, "dangit, now im worried people are gonna try to flirt with you." you joke, "its fine, if they do we will tell them we are taken and that youll beat them up." tooru jokes, "fair." you agree.

that night you sleep early and wake up energized, when you get to class you realize that the people going to other schools are already gone. "midoriya and his group please go next door, vlad king will be in charge from there, the other groups shouls join us soon." aizawa says. after a few minutes you hear the door open, you look and see a tall guy, a girl in a bodysuit, someone with lots of hair, and a guy with purple hair enter. "these are the students from shiketsu high." aizawa says boredly, while everyone was introducing themselves the door opens again, this time a guy with black hair, a girl with hair like katsukis, a boy with long black hair, and someone who looks like a robot all enter. "these are from ketsubutsu, introduce yourselves." aizawa says tiredly, "hey! your the protector right?" the girl with spiky blonde hair asks, "yea." your reply, "my name is tatami nakagame!" she says, "thats yo shindo." she says while pointing at the guys with black spiky hair, "thats shikkui makabe." she says pointing at the robot dude, "and thats itejiro toteki." she finishes while pointing at the boy with long black hair. "nice to meet you guys." you say before hearing someone behind you, "i dont think we have met yet! my name is inasa yaorashi!" he says excitedly, "its nice to meet you." you tell him, "hey cutie! my name is camie utushimi." the girl in the bodysuit says, "sorry, i have a girlfriend, but its nice to meet you." you tell her, "camie you need to stop flirting with everyone. my name is nagamasa mora by the way." the hairy dude says, "i agree, do not flirt with the enemy!" the guys with purple hair yells at her, "his name is sheiji shishikura." mora adds, "do you by any chance have a calmer side that you hide from everyone?" you ask hopefully, "i do not know what your talking about." he says, "okay the-" "you!" you turn around to see who cut you off, when you see class B enter you see kendo, shiozaki, monoma, and...ojiro.