chapter 82: christmas party!

the net morning you wake up to pounding on your door. "(y/n)! let me in!" mina demands, when you open the door she rushes in, "i cant believe we forgot! with everything thats been happening we already missed halloween, but christmas is the day after tomorrow!" she says excitedly, "oh, i totally forgot." you admit, "well, yea. but i think this would be perfect to raise everyones spirits! we should throw a party!" she suggests, "what about peoples families?" you ask, "well, mom and dad dont need us, we should see if anyone else is gonna be here and if there are enough throw a party." mina explains, "fine. if you can get at least ten people to come i will help. me and you dont count." you say before she sprints out your door. 'this is gonna be rough.' you think.

after a few hours of homework you decide to get something to eat, while you are mina approaches you. "i got enough!" she announces, "who?" you ask curiously, "kyoka, her parents, izuku, his mom, eri, nejire, amajiki, togata, tooru, aizawa, present mic, and all might!" she lists, "so half our guests are gonna be adults?" you ask, "yep!" she replys happily, "fine. is that everyone who are gonna be at the dorms?" you ask, expecting the answer. "i dont know, after getting that many i just got too excited!" she explains, "alright, well i know that ochako, shoto, and eijiro will be here, i dont know who else though." you explain, "ill go ask!" she says before running off. "so we are holding a party?" kyoka asks, you didnt notice her before now. "apparently." you shrug, "didnt she have to ask you first?" you add, "i think she called my parents." she explains, "i dont even know why." you say, "probably because my dad would be the most likely to say yes." she explains. "fair."

while you were eating dinner that night mina runs up to you again, "okay! all of the people i missed are eijiro, ochako, and katsuki!" she announces, "i already said three of those." you point out, "whatever, im gonna get tooru and ochako to help me plan, do you have any rules?" mina asks, "no alcohol, no mistletoe, no shipping, and no karaoke, im tired of it." you explain, "got it!" she says before running back upstairs. almost immediately you get a text.
<should we exchange gifts?>
<obviously, what would christmas be without gifts mina?>
after sending the text you immediately head for the mall. when you arrive you begin to look around, 'i need several things...' you think. eventually you are able to come up with a list.

kyoka: new drumsticks
kyokas parents: an 'earphone jack' coaster
izuku: 'uravity' hoodie
izukus mom: a 'deku' mug
eri: a custom (y/n) action figure 
nejire: necklace
amajiki: exotic cuisine
togata: a book of puns
tooru: stuffed animal
aizawa: framed picture
mic: funny shirt
all might: a 'number one' trophy
eijiro: a pet rock and a crimson riot poster
ochako: a 'deku' hoodie
katsuki: special gloves
mina: alien queen crop top 

after a while you are able to get everything, however you had to wrap them in the mall bathroom. "somebody was busy!" mina comments when you walk in, "well yea, i doubt everyone will get several gifts since this is the first time some of them are meeting, so just in case somebody didnt get anything i got something for everyone." you explain, "wow! thats so nice!" ochako says, "did everyone else leave already?" you ask, "yea, tomorrow we are decorating and then on christmas is the party." tooru explains, "great." you say with a smile.

two days later you walk down the stairs, you then notice that most people are already there, the only people missing were the three attending parents. "so izuku what is your mom like?" ochako asks, "you guys havent met yet?" you ask in surprise, "uh, i might have forgotten to mention that i got a girlfriend..." he says nervously, "well this should be interesting." aizawa says, "oh (y/n) your here!" eri says excitedly, "yep! and i got you a super special present!" you say, "im so excited!" she says before running off again. suddenly you hear a knock on the door, when you open it you see mika, kyotoku, and a woman with green hair. "hi, you must be ms midoriya?" you ask her, "oh inko is fine." she says, "nice to meet you inko, good to see you two, come in!" you say, "izuku!" inko says excitedly as she rushes at her son. "come sit down, this should be good." you tell mika and kyotoku. "so um...mom i have something to tell you." izuku says nervously, "what?" she asks in confusion, "w-well i-i h-have a g-girlfriend." he stutters. "really?! who is she?" inko asks excitedly, "hi! my name is ochako uraraka, im izukus boyfriend!" ochako introduces herself, "oh good!" inko says excitedly before starting to cry, "my baby is all grown up!" she says, "oh. hey auntie inko." katsuki says when he walks in, "hello katsuki!" she says.