chapter 86: a new enemy

the next day when you enter class aizawa makes an announcement. "well, i have some disturbing news. in the past we have had a shiketsu student, camie utushimi, targeted by the league, she was then impersonated by toga to raid the provisional hero licensing exam. well it just got worse, thankfully everyone here is okay, however a student from ketsubutsu was found trying to kidnap and kill opponents, he has been arrested and we are now looking into everything." aizawa explains, "who did he attack?" izuku asks, "the student was targeting ashido and jiro, however shinso and iida were there as well." aizawa reveals, "like i said, he is now arrested and nobody was seriously hurt, we are also working with the staff of the other schools to try and figure out what happened." aizawa adds, "have any of the league escaped?" eijiro asks worriedly, "no. and at this point the only surviving members of the league are kurogiri, twice, toga, and mr compress." aizawa answers, "what if there is a traitor here?" ochako asks worriedly, "we cannot start thinking that way, the moment we dont trust each other is the moment we lose. however it is a possibility, in fact this incident has stirred up enough worry that everyone will be taking the provisional hero licencing exam again." aizawa explains, "thats not fair!" mina argues, "no it isnt, but the hero foundation is worried that there could be traitors among us, if you see any suspicious activity please report it, any tip will be taken seriously." aizawa warns. "if we cant trust each other, then who can we trust?" kaminari asks, "i truly believe that nobody in this class is a villain, neither are any staff members, the big three, any pro, or a few other students." aizawa says.

"wow. that was something really scary wasnt it?" tooru asks when the class ends, "yea, are you two okay?" you ask kyoka and mina, "we are fine (y/n), theres nothing to worry about." kyoka reassures you, "(y/n). i need you in my office, you too hagakure, you will never guess who suspects you." aizawa says before walking away. when the two of you arrive you see tsukauchi and aizawa waiting for you. "morning tsukauchi." you greet as you sit down, "good morning you two, you were reported of illegal acts, tampering, attempting to harm other students, and sexual assault." tsukauchi says sternly, "ojiro?" you ask while aizawa just nods, "okay then. its true i hurt ojiro, however that was during supervised training and i have several witnesses, all the other stuff is bullshit." you say calmly. "why do you think ojiro reported you?" tsukauchi asks, "he hates us. he never trusted (y/n) and wanted me to stay away from him, for a while we dated but when he went too far we broke up. now he thinks i cheated on him with (y/n) and hates us both." tooru explains, "okay, so student drama?" he sums up, "yep." you both say. "your all clear, your free to leave." when tsukauchi says this you both walk back to the classroom. 

"wow, that was fast." izuku comments when you return, "yea, ojiro tried hard, but failed." you explain, "how are they testing people?" eijiro asks curiously, "a detective is just asking some questions." you lie, "how are we supposed to know if someone is lying?!" kaminari asks, "classified." you joke, "of course you know." mina comments, "im pretty sure i do too." izuku says, "your probably correct." you say. later that afternoon when you return home mina walks up to you, "hey (y/n), why arent you there yet?" she asks, "where?" you ask in confusion, "me, eijiro, kyoka, and you were gonna go on a double date, i texted you both." mina says, "oh, my phone hasnt been working for a while now, i need to get a new one. when is it?" you ask, "in ten minutes." when mina says this you immediately jump up and go get dressed, luckily you make it just in time. "took you long enough, now where are we going mina?" kyoka asks, "youll see!" mina says excitedly.

after a while of walking you confront mina, "do you know where we are going?" you ask, "of course i do!" she says, "mina were supposed to turn a mile back." eijiro says, "we are just taking a shortcut!" she argues, "where are we even going?" kyoka asks, "ill give you a hint: you both already know, you just dont realize it." eijiro says cryptically, "just around this corner!" mina says as she begin running, when you turn the corner you see a large crowd in front of a stage. "a concert?" kyoka asks excitedly, "yep! eijiro got me some tickets to this one, its fall out boy and the first thing they are gonna do is a cover of your song!" mina explains, "really?" you ask, "yea lets go! we get to go to the front!" mina says as she begins to run again, "how much do i owe you?" you ask eijiro, "nothing. this is part of her gift, im smuggling in a fifth person anyway." eijiro explains, "who?" you ask while looking around. "fluffy." he says while patting his pocket, "am i glad i got you that? yes. do i regret it? a bit." you joke, "dont worry ill make you regret it more later, im gonna add a harness on my belt for him, mina is too." he says with a chuckle, "oh god..." you joke, "hurry up you two!" when you look you see mina and kyoka waiting for you, "its about to start!" kyoka adds. when you both run over it begins.

(with protector by city wolf first, you dont need to watch the whole thing, just didnt want to write an hour and a half of constant music.)

when they finished the four of you all clap, "so did you guys like it?" kyoka asks, "yea, it was great." mina says, "yea! they are so manly!" eijiro agrees, "i think they did a great job." you add, "good. lets head home." kyoka says while you all begin to walk away. when you get back ochako runs up to you, "guys! did you see the news!?"