chapter 51: a fresh start.

the next morning everyone was brought to homeroom to announce changes, after you arrive you realize there is no seating chart so you all sit in your normal spots. "okay class, today we will be going through what has changed for your second year, take this as your day zero." aizawa says, "will anyone be removed from class sir?" tsuyu asks, "yes, one will be moved to general studies and one will go to class b." he replys, "ojiro, you will be swapped out with tetsutetsu, and mineta you will be replaced by shinso." he says bluntly. "what?!" ojiro asks angrily, "calm down. you will still be in the hero course just no this class." aizawa says calmly, "fine." he says while glaring at you. "i want you both to go to your new homerooms, shinso and tetsutetsu will be joining us shortly." he announces. a few minutes later the two new boys walk in. "okay, introduce yourself in case someone wasnt paying attention and state your quirk." aizawa demands, "my name is hitoshi shinso, my quirk is brainwash, and im not here to make friends." shinso says, you then share a glance with izuku that says, "yea right." "my name is tetsutetsu tetsutetsu! my quirk is steel!" tetstetsu says enthusiastically. "great, shinso sit by (y/n), tetsutetsu sit behind midoriya." aizawa says tiredly, "you better all like who you are sitting with because it stays this way all year." he reveals. "you all have an hour to socialize before we look at the new dorms." aizawa adds. 

"so your the coma kid?" shinso asks you, "yea, im glad you could get into this class by the way." you tell him, "thanks." he replys, "so how does your quirk work?" you ask him, "when someone answers my question i have complete control of them." he explains sadly, "thats really cool, can you use it on me?" you ask, "why!?" he asks confused, "i just want to know what it feels like." you explain before having a foggy feeling wash over you. "this is how it feels, do five jumping jacks." shinso demands, you then feel your body move against your will and do them before you become focused again. "now that i think about it, you already knew what it was like though." shinso says, "huh? what do you mean?" you ask confused, "i used it on you during the cavalry battle in the sports festival." he says bluntly, "smart, you could guarantee getting to the net round and people wouldnt know your quirk." you say. "what are you guys talking about?" mina asks, "my quirk, i gave you details on mine, how about yours?" he asks, "well, my quirk is called overclock, if my base strength is a variable then every time i use it i add an exponent, currently if i go past x17 i start to feel like im burning, however x15 is comfortable." you explain, "mine is acid! i can secrete  it from my body at different levels of acidity and thickness!" mina says, "interesting." he says, "hi shinso!" izuku says from behind him, "oh. its you." he says, "yea! are you excited about the dorms? i am!" he says, "although, im not sure how they will be different, maybe a different design? perhaps rooms will be-" "izuku!" you say cutting him off. "sorry, its a bad habit." he says. "well, my only other question is what the fuck? it seems like there is both a harem and individual relationships, how does that even work? is this just a huge open relationship or something?" he asks confused, "what!? where did that even come from?" you ask, "well, mainly you. the sports festival, overhaul. then just by looking around i can see some pretty obvious pairs." shinso explains, "no, my one and only girlfriend is kyoka jiro, the purple haired one over there. the other girls have become like a family, so have several of the boys." you explain. "so you only love jiro?" he asks. "yes-" you reply before being brainwashed. "do you love any of the others?" he asks, "yes. with all my heart." you say without meaning to. "who?" he asks, "all of them." you answer before being released. "so there it is." he says while mina is just smirking. "what?" you ask, "you just proved my point." you add, "i thought you said they were your family?" he asks, "they are, do you love your family? because i sure do, i also love izuku, shoto, eijiro, tenya, and katsuki with my whole being." you add, "(y/n) are you spreading rumors again?" tsuyu asks, "no tsuyu im not, shinso was asking about my relationship with the class." you explain, "so you told him you are a gay serial romantic?" she asks, "no, i was explaining how you are all my family, i used the boys as an example, he already knew kyoka is my girlfriend." you explain. "okay. well just so you know you can have tenya if you want." tsuyu jokes, "what? i heard my name?" tenya asks breaking away from his conversation with ochako and izuku, "tsuyu was giving you away." you say, "what!?" he asks, "i said if (y/n) wanted you he could have you." tsuyu says bluntly, "wait is (y/n) gay?" ochako asks, "no! im not gay! i have a wonderful girlfriend i would give the world to if she would let me, i made an example saying that i loved the boys as much as you girls because its like a family, then tsuyu but in." you explain, then jiro walks over, "what about tsus butt?" she asks confused. "oh for fucks sake! shinso you started this you can explain it all, i dont even know where i am anymore." you joke. "to sum it up, he is gay, has a bisexual harem, could have iida to himself if he wanted and he also said something about her butt." he sums up poorly. "what!?" she asks angrily, "let me just explain. shinso was asking if i had a harem or something because of how i interact with everyone, i made a point that it was like a family saying that i loved all the boys as well, tsuyu then buts in and asks if i am a gay serial romantic before saying i could have tenya if i wanted, tenya heard his name, ochako asked if i was gay, and then i said tsuyu but in which brought you over here." you explain. "so let me get this straight, your gay, have a hare, could also have tenya, like tsuyus butt and are cheating on me?" she asks with a smirk. "fuck it. sure." you say sarcastically. "(y/n)! what did you do!?" eijiro asks angrily, "the fuck did (y/n) do!? do i need to kick his ass!?" katsuki asks standing up. "maybe! he said he was cheating on kyoka!" eijiro says, "im not dealing with this." you say before getting up to walk away, when you reach the door everyone starts cracking up, "whats so funny?" you ask exasperatedly, "dude, we all have been listening since shinso mentioned a harem, even aizawa, a couple times he opened his eyes in surprise before pretending to sleep again." kaminari says. "great." you say tiredly before walking back to your seat. "so your just accepting it?" mina asks, "nope, i just cant be bothered to deal with it right now." you say, "okay, well as entertaining it has been i will have to expel you (y/n)." aizawa says angrily, "why!?" you ask confused, "well from what ive heard, you have a bisexual harem, have cheated on jiro, are hooking up with iida while asui watches, like auis butt, and they are all your family so its incest." he says with a smirk. "oh fuck off." you say, "wow, you say tenya weird." tsuyu says, "are we gonna go look at the dorms or am i just going to have to leave?" you ask, "oh, all the other classes already have seen the dorms, i could have stopped this around thirty minutes ago." aizawa reveals. "now come on, we are walking to the new dorms." he says walking out the door. "you people are gonna be the death of me." you say while following aizawa.

after a short walk you arrive at the new dorms, "each class has its own small campus, on each one is a gym, grocery store, and pool. you are not allowed to leave U.A grounds without permission except for walking to and from school, you are also not allowed to walk alone regardless of gender. along with all that, we will also be doing an experiment this year, there is a small building for each gender with five beds and a communal bathroom, other than that there is nothing, you will all be getting a small allowance for the grocery store, it does not accept real money, you all start with $100, every week you get $50 more, in the store you will find everything you need, from tents to a three story cake." aizawa explains, "any questions?" he asks, "will (y/n) be with us?" mina asks, "that brings up a good point, you are only allowed to sleep in the same area as the opposite gender if given express permission from (y/n), iida, or me." he says, "and yes (y/n) is with you." he adds. "why does he get to sleep with them!?" kaminari asks, "because i know he isnt a teenager driven purely on hormones, even if he is i know for a fact there is only one girl there he would even think about that way and he has already made it very known that he does not intend to do anything perverted. there is a reason we trust him." aizawa says sternly. "i also trust iida because similar to (y/n) he can be trusted to to be a pervert, he also respects all of them more than anything, the only reason he isnt stationed with them is because he already told me he wanted to keep an eye on you boys." aizawa adds. "and iida and (y/n), if you see anyone struggling for real, due to stress, physical or mental reasons send them to me, (y/n) you already know what to tell me, lets just say everyone needs to know." he says cryptically, "by the way, momo and shoto also know what that means, however i trust them not to abuse it." you say. "great, at some point one of you three communicate it to iida." he demands, "how long do we have before the rest of school starts?" ochako asks, "one week. class dismissed."

AN: i dont like to do these often because they mess up the story, but if there is any confusion about the story please comment to let me know, and im sorry for missing yesterday, i ended up playing around six hours of spiderman on the PS4.