chapter 21: wake up soon...

*tsu POV*

as soon as i hear (y/n) scream something i find myself down with midnight. within seconds i see momo, kyoka, mina, and tooru appear. however before is see ochako i see a huge explosion where we were sitting. "ahh, help!" i hear ochako scream, i realize she is falling out of the stands. before she hits the ground i catch her with my tongue. "are you okay?" i ask. "(y-y/n) h-he saved me..." she says while crying. "okay, where is he?" i ask, "h-hes still up there. he pushed me out of the way and smiled..." she says starting to sob. "everyone, please exit the arena, until further notice the sports festival is over..." present mic says sadly. as everyone starts leaving i see aizawa running towards me. "what happened!?" he asks with a panicked voice. "bakugo fired a explosion at us to make (y/n) angry, he then ultra overclocked and turned red. he got all of us down to midnight except ochako, from what she said he pushed her out of the way and took the explosion instead." i say with a frown. "wait, is he still up there!?" he asks. i just nod sadly, as he runs up there he yells at midnight. "GET ALL MIGHT TO BRING RECOVERY GIRL! NOW!" he screams. he then jumps down with the bloody and burnt body of (y/n). "oh my god is he dead!?" ochako screams. "no, at least not yet." he says, "his condition is very unsteady though." "i am here! with recovery girl!" all might announces. "what are his major injuries?" recovery girl asks as she runs up to him. "a lot of lost blood, severe burns, what look like shredded muscles, and probably a few broken bones." aizawa sums up. "all might get me and (y/n) to my office. now!" she yells. "i-is he gonna be okay?" ochako asks, "i dont know, however if he gains consciousness at all you will be the first people i call." she says. while she and all might take back (y/n) aizawa tries to make ochako feel better. "its okay, he knew what he was doing." aizawa says. "n-no! it should have been me!" she screams, "no, he wanted you to be safe, thats why he did this." aizawa says. "its okay ochako, he decided he preferred getting hurt over us getting hurt." i say, giving her a hug. "if her did nothing we would all be in similar condition." while we were talking with aizawa, all might, and recover -girl we didnt notice the other girls walking over. "whats wrong?" kyoka asks worriedly. "girls come with me, asui stay with uraraka." aizawa demands. "tsu...do you think (y/n) will be okay?" ochako asks quietly, "yea, you know hoe strong he is. i wouldnt be surprised if he pushes through for us..." i reply. "OH MY GOD OCHAKO! I JUST HEAD WHAT HAPPENED! IM SO SORRY!" you hear kyoka yell behind you. she then tackles ochako into a bear hug. "i-its okay kyoka, im glad he saved us...are you okay?" she asks. "i-i never got to tell him..." she cries. "hes not dead, at least not yet. im sure he will be okay. even if he wants it to end he will pull through it for us." i say hugging them both. "h-he was my hero..." kyoka says. "hey girls, lets head back to the classroom." you say midnight say sadly behind you. "hey midnight, i just wanted to say we dont blame you." i say, "i wouldnt have stopped the match too quickly either." i say. "thank you...now we need to get you too the class room, me, mic, all might, and aizawa still need to clarify what happened." she say sadly.

*mina POV*

after aizawa told us what happened we all just went back to the classroom. i was too shocked to say anything. 'what am i gonna tell mom and dad? is he gonna be okay? why did he save us?' are all thoughts in my mind. after a little while i see everyone else join us in the classroom. "as some of you may have heard we have some bad news..." all might says with a frown. "so we will start from the beginning and only answer questions at the end." aizawa says, "and girls if at any point you want to sit with somebody specifically or move for any reason please dont hesitate." midnight adds. "why would they need to move?" kaminari asks. "well the accident involved (y/n)..." mic says sadly. "so starting from the beginning. bakugo and (y/n) began their match and bakugo said all the girls were (y/n)s girlfriends. being the person he is he wanted to set it straight, so he said that they meant everything to him and were the most important people in his life. he then tells bakugo that they werent his girlfriends, now bakugo wanting an edge in the match decided to say he was going to send a full power blast at the girls." aizawa continues, "it was at this time he called out to me to put bakugo to sleep, saying if he had to he would forfeit the match. however i was too late..." midnight says sadly. "do any of you remember the ultimate move he was working on?" all might asks. "yea, the one that felt like burning right?" kirishima asks. "yes, the burning feeling was from one extra overclock, we suspect he used ten." all might says. "that was why he started glowing red. when bakugo fired the blast (y/n) acted quickly and got most of the girls down to midnight." present mic continues. "except for uraraka that is. when he saw she was about to get hit he pushed her off the platform and took the blast instead." aizawa says. "from what uraraka said when he saw she was safe he smiled." midnight finished. "any questions?" aizawa asks. "is he gonna be okay?" midoriya asks. "for right now he is in stable condition, however he is still unconscious." aizawa explains. "what will happen to bakugo?" tooru asks, "well that will be up to (y/n)." all might says. "however knowing him he probably will not be punished badly." all might explains. "wait, so (y/n) was willing to risk his life to save the girls? why doesnt he have a girlfriend?" sero asks confused. "well using his own words, he never really had a crush here at UA he has seen all the girls as his little sisters." midnight explains sadly. "and for anyone wondering, we are going to say that bakugo fired at (y/n) and missed, (y/n) will be credited with possibly saving the girls lives." aizawa explains. "however, we will only be offering the girls to stay off school, and even then only if they need too. we will be offering therapy with hound dog for anyone who needs it." aizawa says. "and girls, you are permitted to be in the infirmary at any point, you are also allowed to break curfew to go there." midnight says kindly. "everyone is dismissed." as soon as aizawa says this all of us girls immediately ran to the infirmary. when we got there we say (y/n) laying on the bed hooked up to machines and covered in bandages. "oh good, you all here." recover girl says, "he is in stable condition, but is not expected to wake up for at least a week. when he used his ultimate move he ripped several muscles and broke a few bones." she explains. "but he is gonna live?" kyoka asks. "yes, that is most likely." she responds, "is he feeling pain, or is it like sleep?" momo asks. "he feels nothing right now, when he wakes up it will feel like he just passed out." recover girl states. 

"okay. g-girls, can we go to my dorm room please?" i hear kyoka ask. "sure." i reply. when we get there she speaks up, "guys i have a confession." kyoka says. "what is it?" momo asks kindly. "well...remember when i didnt want to say my crush?" she asks. "yea...wait." ochako starts. "thats because it was (y/n)..." kyoka says. "what? oh my god, did it embarrass you when he made you feel better afterword?" tsu asks. "how MUCH better did her make you feel?" tooru asks mischievously. "tooru, hush. and no, it actually was nice to know that he cared about me..." she responds. "so thats why you said you didnt get to tell him..." ochako says. "yea, as soon as he wakes up im gonna confess." kyoka responds. "you dont think he will make fun of me do you? will he embarrass be in front of the whole class!?" she asks, starting tot panic. "you know (y/n) isnt like that, even if he doesnt feel the same way he would still want to be friends." tsu says. "yea, your right." kyoka says.

𝐀𝐍: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!