chapter 89: a copycat

by the time selkie and sirius left it was already about time for dinner, while everyone was eating kyoka confronts you. "hey (y/n) are you gonna actually sleep tonight?" she asks, "what do you mean kyoka?" momo asks, "(y/n) didnt actually sleep last night, he stayed up." kyoka explains, "why not?" mina asks, "i was just walking around." you say, "you were watching for an attack werent you?" ochako asks, "maybe." you admit, "maybe you should make sure he sleeps tonight." mina talls kyoka teasingly, "maybe i will." kyoka says, "its not a big deal guys, its probably better for my state of mind than sleep anyway." you explain, "no. you are gonna sleep tonight." tsuyu demands, "if you dont then neither am i." kyoka says stubbornly, "fine." you agree, "good."

the next morning you are awaken by screaming. you run outside and see mina hanging from the cliff by her neck, you immediately overclock and jump up to her, you see her struggling and you are able to get her back down to the ground. "are you okay?!" you ask her worriedly, "i-i dont know." she whispers, "hold on, ill get you some water." you say before running off. when you return you see everyone gathered around her, "move!" you demand. after giving mina the water she starts to cry. "everyone start packing up! all might go start the bus." aizawa demands, "what happened mina?" you ask gently, "when i woke up i was outside and there was a random man, he just touched me and i was hanging there, he disappeared right before you ran out." mina explains in a scared tone. "its okay, your okay now." you say while hugging her. "what did the man look like?" aizawa asks worriedly, "he had brown hair, about as tall as you, he was also wearing a hood like dread." mina explains, "thats not good." aizawa says grimly, "we are all ready to go sir! kyoka and tooru have mina and (y/n)s stuff." tenya says, "okay, (y/n) you take mina, lets go everyone!" aizawa says before running towards the bus, you then pick up mina and carry her there.

on the bus ride back to U.A aizawa explains what happened to everyone. "listen up! we are unsure of who did it but ashido was hung on the cliff this morning, luckily (y/n) was able to get her down before damage was done but i could have gone bad." he explains grimly, "are you okay mina?!" eijiro asks worriedly, "y-yea." she says, "do we have anything to go on?" izuku asks, "yes. the perpetrator is about six feet tall, short brown hair, with a hood like dread." he explains, "you dont think its the same people who attacked mina and kyoka before do you?" katsuki asks, "i think it might be, hanging is the same way (y/n) faked minas death, so we need to watch yaoyorozu and todoroki as they were the next two." he answers. when you arrive back at U.A all might goes to alert nezu, while you and your class all go back to the dorms. "(y/n) are we in danger?" ochako asks worriedly, "yes. we are all in danger again." you say, "what are we gonna do?" izuku asks, "go into lockdown. even more than all for one, nobody leaves except for classes except me, and we are reinstating the group leaving policy." you announce, "are we doing overnight patrols again?" kaminari asks, "not yet. however from now on everyone has to sleep on the second and third floors, that way we are all within earshot." you explain, "so we are gonna be rooming with people?" katsuki asks, "yea, you can all choose who you room with however please let me know." you explain, "can i share with eijiro?" mina asks excitedly, "sure." you reply. everyone then splits up to figure out who is with who to room with.

 later that night you and the girls meet up in your room to talk. "so who are you guys with? im with eijiro." mina asks, "(y/n)." kyoka says, "i am with shoto." momo says, "me and ochako are together, izuku passed out." tsuyu explains, "im with katsuki." tooru says, "does somebody have a crush?" mina asks teasingly, "maybe..." tooru mumbles, "really?!" ochako asks excitedly, "yea, i think so." tooru replys, "what do you think about that (y/n)?" kyoka asks, "hm? oh, im fine with katsuki, he is a great dude." you say offhandedly, "whats wrong?" momo asks you, "im just thinking." you reply, 'i cant believe there is a copycat. i put them in danger! what if they go after momo like i said...no! i wont let that happen!' you think. "(y/n) are you okay?" when you hear kyoka ask this you snap out of your thoughts, you then notice everyone just staring at you, "what? oh yea, im fine." you say, "you look like your about to kill someone." tsuyu says, "its nothing." you lie, "stop lying." mina demands, "yea, we can all tell when you are, just tell us the truth." tooru agrees, "im worried about all of you of course, but right now im most worried about momo...if whoever is doing this is copying me then they might try to do what i said i would..." you say worriedly, "(y/n) i will be fine, shoto had the same worry so we are gonna be sharing the bed." momo explains, "okay."