chapter 90: exile

the next morning when you wake up you hear someone pounding on your door. "whats up?" you ask izuku when you open it, "we really need to talk." he says worriedly. when you let him in he immediately sits down and begins to talk again, "i know you arent allowed to tell them why you asked those questions, but ojiro found out that if they can get enough votes from people you could get expelled!" izuku warns, "seriously?! how many people do they need?" you ask in a panic, "thirty they have seventeen." he replys, "who isnt voting against me?" you ask confusedly, "me, tooru, tsu, and tenya." he explains, "well shit." you say sadly, "what if they get you expelled?" izuku asks worriedly, "i have a few ideas. most involving breaking and entering." you answer. "why are they reacting in this way anyway? i would understand getting upset but they still know you love and care for them, why are they trying to get you expelled?" he asks, "i think ojiro, my guess is that just the fact i made kyoka cry riled up most of our class into a riot, then whenever ojiro stepped in he probably fueled the flames." you explain, "i guess..." izuku says, the you hear a knock on the door. "come in." you call, when you do you see tooru, tsuyu, and tenya walk in. "nezu wants you in his office." tooru says on the verge of tears, "alright, do you guys think you could watch my room for me? i dont want anyone to blow it up." you ask, "of course." tsuyu says sadly.

when you get to nezus office he seems sad, "they get enough votes?" you ask bluntly, "unfortunately, yes. you are officially expelled." he replys, "can we not have it go public quite yet?" you request, "why?" he asks, "just trust me." you say before walking out the door. a minute later you knock again. "hi, can i apply for an internship?" you ask him formally, "why yes! do you have any preference who you work for?" he asks, "hmm, could i get assigned to the hero course? maybe second years?" you say, "perfect, i will tell aizawa the news, make sure you have all your things out of your dorm by the end of the day." he says happily, "alright, sounds good." however before you could leave he speaks up again, "by the way, if you dont have anywhere to stay feel free to move into an empty teacher dorm." he adds.

"clever." aizawa compliments, "yea, but why cant i just explain everything to them?" you ask aizawa, "well their parents signed an NDA and you wont because you know it will negatively effect them." he says bluntly, "true." you agree. "so who do you still have not against you?" he asks, "izuku, tsuyu, tenya, tooru, togata, amajiki, the staff, and maybe eri." you explain, "doesnt hado know why you asked them the questions?" he asks confusedly, "yep, but she is angry i made kyoka cry." you say guiltily, "whatever. go collect everything from your room, you can take the room just to the left of mine." he says while you walk out.

when you walk back into the dorms you see everyone staring at you, "by the way you all have homeroom tomorrow morning." you say bluntly before going to your room, when you get there you see tooru sitting on your bed. "hey tooru." you say grimly, "hey (y/n)." she replys, "wanna help me move my stuff?" you ask, "where are you gonna stay?" she asks worriedly, "dont tell anyone, but i might be aizawa new intern who lives right next to him." you say with a smirk. "really?!" she asks excitedly, "yep, didnt think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?" you joke, "shut up, lets get your stuff."
after you two finished moving into your new dorm she asks a question, "what if someone sees you walking around campus?" she asks, "just wait until tomorrow morning." you say cryptically, "are you gonna say goodbye to everyone?" she asks, "yea." you reply.

when you walk through the doors katsuki walks up to you, "i thought you already left." he says rudely, "i did. currently i am toorus guest and im here to say goodbye to anyone who wants to." you explain, "bye (y/n)." tsuyu says as she gives you a hug. "ill be seeing you tsuyu." you say with a smile, "by (y/n)..." izuku says with tears in his eyes, "dont worry izuku, im sure ill see you soon." you tell him with a hug. "farewell (y/n). it has been an honor to be your classmate." tenya says sadly, "its fine dude, ill see you later." you say with a smile. "really? nobody else wants to tell him goodbye?" izuku asks sadly, "what? do you guys not want to say goodbye to the person who saved your lives countless times?!" tooru asks angrily, "bye (y/n)." shoto calls out boredly, you then walk over to him and whisper in his ear, "figure my plan out?" you ask, to which he just nods with a smile. "well im off, ill see you when i see you." you tell nobody in particular, "bye (y/n)!" tooru says while waving.

the next morning aizawa enters the class before you, however you can hear him on the other side of it. "for anyone who isnt aware a petition was started and completed to kick (y/n) out of his family by the people he cares about the most." aizawa says bluntly, "thats not fair!" mina argues, "am i wrong?" he asks, however you hear no response, "exactly, i know that he said goodbye unofficially yesterday, however he is here to say goodbye for real." when aizawa says this you walk in to the surprise of everyone. "hey guys." you say sadly, "now i want to share something, however you must know that he can not be allowed back as a student for at least a month, and it has to be a unanimous vote from the staff." aizawa says, "what?" kyoka asks confusedly, "now that we have them in safe locations we can share with you. the girls families all woke up about a week ago and reported spray paint like the one here. the only reason (y/n) asked you anything was because i told him to, and to find any possible suspects." aizawa reveals, "why didnt you tell us?!" mina asks angrily, "because i knew it would hurt your mental health, especially after i made the rule that only i could leave." you explain, "is everyone okay?" ochako asks worriedly, "yes. your parents are out of the country, and everyone elses are in a safe location only the staff knows about." aizawa answers, "so we made a big mistake..." eijiro sums up, "that doesnt forgive the fact that he made kyoka cry! he made her feel like he didnt trust her!"momo argues, "and what did you just do? instead of talking to someone you let ojiro and panic get the better of you. this class, his only real family, turned on him for making sure they were safe." aizawa says bluntly. "im sorry (y/n)." ochako says sadly, "its alright, ill be back in class and the dorms in two months hopefully." you say reassuringly. "you can go now (y/n)." when aizawa says this you leave but stay outside the door. 

"now with (y/n) gone we have decided to hire an intern to help keep all of you safe, and to help me with my responsibilities. any questions?" aizawa asks, "is that a good idea? i mean what if they are a traitor?" kaminari asks, "they have some very high up names that support them, they are the last person i would expect as a traitor." aizawa answers, "are they joining the class?" kyoka asks worriedly, "no. nobody will be filling the empty seat until (y/n) is either confirmed to return or not." he explains, "will they live at the dorms?" tooru asks, "yes, however they will be living next door to me." he explains. "why dont you come in now?" he asks, when you enter everyone gasps. "(y/n)!?" kyoka asks, "hi, im gonna be helping out aizawa for a while, i hope we can be friends." you joke. "is this real?" ochako asks suspiciously, "of course it is, you really thought i would leave you guys that easily?" you ask, "well no, most of us assumed you would break in and live in a bush or something." eijiro jokes, "it was a possibility." you say. "bakugo, you look like you saw a ghost." aizawa comments, "of course i do! you just dropped eight bombs on us!" he says angrily, "is anyone else confused?" kaminari asks, "no dimwit, (y/n) was asking the girls questions to ensure their families safety, they took it the wrong way and turned on him, instead of telling them the truth and making them worry he just fucking took it and let us expel him. now he is an intern for aizawa, all of us feel like shit, and we kicked him out of his family." katsuki answers angrily, "oh..." kaminari says, "its okay guys, it isnt that big of a deal." you tell them, "exactly, (y/n) will basically just be a staff member for now, he has free reign of the dorms, can sit in on class if he likes, whatever. luckily though, he should be back for the provisional licencing exam, though just by a few days." aizawa explains, "hold on, how much free reign exactly does (y/n) have?" kyoka asks, "same as always, why?" aizawa asks, "he needs a curfew." kyoka demands, "why?" you ask suspiciously, "so you actually sleep." she replys, "im gonna deny that, only because he wouldnt be able to have any sort of protection over you at night." he denies, "but he isnt gonna sleep!" mina argues, "yea i will, just during off time, like maybe during classes or something." you explain, "how will this effect his schoolwork?" tenya asks, "well when he returns he will have to take a test on everything he misses, other than that i will still be giving him his assignments, he just wont get anything practical." aizawa replys. "now everyone is dismissed, im gonna go get some sleep." you say before walking out of the room.