"See, you do like him." I told beth with a smile, she lifted up her head and gazed at me.

"Wait, you..." She started but I cut her off before she got the chance

"Beth I would never forbid you from seeing anyone. I just tried to prove my point that you like him, and from that outburst that you just had it's obvious that you do" I said with a sideways smile, letting her know that her outburst was forgiven.

She Sighed then bent to pick up the rag she dropped. I scooted over on the bed and patted my hand on the space left next to me. She pause for a minute, deciding what she should do. eventually she just shrugged then came and sat next to me. She looked around the room awkwardly, her hands placed in her lap, Her hands nervously on her knees. I studied her features wondering what she was so nervous about. My best guess would be norman, she liked him I new she did I just didn't understand why she looked so said. Human interactions and comforting were always a problem for me. You could say I am the least emotional person you'll ever know. Don't get me wrong I love my mother, father, beth and James, but I could never picture myself in an actual romantic relationship. The idea of it to me was ludicrous. It always ends the same. At first your happily in love and everything is flowers and puppy's but then it usually goes downhill from there. I heard way to many of my mothers friends complaining about their troubles with their husbands and how they wish things were different, in the end of corse they all say loves a fight and you just have to stick it out but that's not me. I kill my opponent, I don't wait around.

"Tell me about him?" I asked curious to see what she liked about him.

She looked at me and her face lit up like a small child receiving a new toy.

"He is funny, so very funny, and His smile is just deadly, the man should be arrested for attempted murder every time he smiles." She said with a laugh.

I urged her to continue.

"Unlike other men around in the Castle he likes to stop and listen to what I have to say as if I am a human being And not just a thing. He also knows how my life works, After all we do have the same job." She paused again searching for words.

"I really don't know what else to say your majesty. He is kind, funny, charming, intelligent and insanely attractive!" She squealed.

"I am just so shy. I really don't know what to say or do around that man. I don't want to look foolish and scare him off." She said quietly, her smile fading from her face.

I really wanted to know how to Comfort her in this moment, after all she's been a part of my life for a long time and I consider her one of my best friends. I just didn't really know how. I shrugged disappointed in myself for being out of Touch with human feelings. I glanced at her and tried to remember the Conversations my mother had with her friends and the advice she had given them. Eventually I just gave up and thought about cold hard facts to give her. that's what I was good at.

"Beth stop, your painful to look at." I said truthfully

She tilted her head up in shock.

"Beth have you seen your reflection? You are incredibly beautiful and I couldn't count the number of times men have watched you instead of me. You are the most kind girl I'll ever know. you have a heart as big as the Sea and a mind that could move mountains. If norman does not like you for exactly who you are that he's the fool." I stated the facts that I knew were true. It must of been pretty darn comforting to her because she through her hands around me and pulled me into a hug.

"You are truly amazing lady Cora" she said as she broke our hug then blushed a deep red in embarrassment.

"Sorry" she murdered.

"It's alright." I said as I downed the Orange juice that was next to me on my desk. The liquid immediately refreshing my dry throat.

"I almost forgot your uncle has requested your presence." She said as she took my empty glass and starred from the glass to me probably wondering how in the world a lady could down a full glass so fast.

"Stop judging me" I said narrowing my eyes at her while I pointed my finger at her.

She smiled and then exited the room leaving me to myself and thoughts. My uncle wanted to see me, Did he want to Finally tell me his insane plan? There is no way my greed filled uncle would just want me to get married and leave the life of doing his dirty work behind without a wicked motive behind it. Why didn't he want me to just kill him already?

**********************************

Short chapter but I felt like updating again! Hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment! Love you guys!
⚡️Mariska98⚡️