Chapter 71~

Cristina's POV:

He made us sit down on the couch while he stood up and paced in front of us. It was like we were two teenagers again and got caught making out in our parents car.

"Are you gonna start the interrogation already? I can't take the quiet anymore." I said.

"Okay." He sat down on the couch opposite to the one we were on.

"Who is he?"

Shawn reaches over and held his hand out for Elijah to shake. "I'm Shawn."

Elijah's eyes widened just like Violet's did at the cafe a couple months ago. "Shawn?" He looked over at me. "As in the Shawn?"

"I see I have a reputation."

"How are you here?" Was all Elijah managed to say.

"They moved in across the hall 3 months ago."

"They? Who's they?"

"Shawn, Cory, and Topanga."

"Wait so they're all across the hall?"

"Yup."

"And they know everything?"

"Well Shawn knows. I haven't had the chance to tell Cory and Topanga." I looked down. "To be honest I don't really know how i'm gonna do it without crying."

Shawn put his hand on mine and tilted my chin so I could look at him. "Hey." He said softly. "You won't have to do it alone this time."

The moment was interrupted once again by Violet.

"AWWWWW!" She cooed. When we both looked at her she smiled. "Oops, my bad."

"So are you guys back together?" Elijah asked.

"Good question." Shawn responded. He held my hand in his and gazed into my eyes. "I don't know about you, but we missed out on so much of each other's lives the last few years, and I don't wanna miss anymore." He took a deep breath, as if he was nervous. "And I definitely don't wanna go another second without being able to kiss you or say I love you whenever I want. I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too." I smiled and softly kissed him.

"Okay break it up you two." Elijah said as he was grossed out.

Violet smiled. "Ah, my brother the cockblock."

Violet and I bursted out laughing and Shawn couldn't help but chuckle slightly. Elijah took one of the throw pillows on the couch and chucked it at his sister. She managed to dodge it and throw it back at him.

"Just because they're called throw pillows doesn't mean you actually THROW THEM!" She said as she walked back over to the couch.

"Oh I beg to differ." He swiftly grabbed another of the pillows and started hitting her with it.

"Eli you DICK!" She screamed.

I laughed at their fighting until I felt someone swing a pillow at me. My jaw dropped and I turned to my right to see it was Shawn.

"Hey babe." Shawn said playfully.

I quickly grabbed a pillow and stood up.

"Oh you're dead."