Chapter 7~

Cristina's POV:

The next day at lunch the boys and I were talking about everything like usual when we see Topanga coming up the the table.

"Oh look here comes the future Mrs. Cory Matthews." Shawn teases as Cory puts a comic book over his face to hide himself.

"Hello Cory."

"Cory's not here." He says back to her.

She looked at me and we both nodded at each other. "My sister rented a video tape I thought you might be interested in seeing."

"He left you just missed him." He said pointing in another direction.

"Godzilla goes to college." Corey and Shawn looked at each other and I gave Topanga a thumbs up.

"Woah that's the one where Godzilla scarfs down UCLA." Shawn said as Cory put the comic down.

"When can we borrow it?"

"You can't, it's my sisters tape. I can't let it out of my sight."

"Okay what time should we be over at your house?"

"Our VCR is broken, i'll have to bring it to your house." Damn she's smooth. 

"Okay how about 4:00?"

"4 is good for me. That will give me time to get home and get ready." I take it back.

"Get ready?" Cory questioned her.

"I mean get the tape, that's all. Bye." She walked away accidentally leaving her notebook.

"Man she's got a thing for you." Shawn teased him.

"What's going on here? I don't want girls to like me. Why is everything changing?"

Shawn picked up Topanga's notebook. "Hey Topanga forgot her notebook wanna trash it? I got a little macaroni and cheese left."

"Nah, she'll probably think it's some type of love code." Cory said.

I snatched the notebook back from Shawn and flicked him in the head. "And it's rude you idiot."

Cory started running his hands through his hair. "Oh why do I have to be so attractive."

My curiosity got the better of me though and I opened the notebook and started reading the pages aloud to Cory to tease him.

"Aw she drew your name with hers with a heart and little swirly things." He groaned. "Mrs. Matthews."

"Gimme a break."

"Mrs. Topanga Matthews." I kept teasing. "Mrs. Eric Matthews." All of our eyes widened as soon as we realized what I just read. I stood up fast. "OH HELL NO!" As soon as I changed directions to go find Topanga, Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up to keep me from going anywhere.

"Crissy SIT DOWN! You aren't thinking straight. ITS THE ADRENALINE!" Ge screamed as I was kicking around to try and get out of Shawn's grip. I was almost loose.

"COR A LITTLE HELP HERE PLEASE!" Cory stood up and they both managed to get me back in my seat. And after a while I stopped fighting them.

"Okay okay i'm calm now, you all can let go."

The boys looked at each other. "I don't trust it." Cory said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's give her another minute." Shawn said while getting a better grip on my arm to make sure I don't get up.

"I'm gonna kill her."

Shawn wrapped his arm around my head and put my head to his chest. "Shhhhhhh. There there tiger."