Chapter 6~

Cristina's POV:

I walk into class right behind Feeny as soon as the bell rings and I take my seat next to Shawn.

"Good Morning class I trust you all had a good weekend." Mr. Feeny says as he walks to his desk and sets down his stuff.

"I sure did my mom made brownies and my mom rented two monster movie videos" Corey said smiling at the thought.

"I sold blood." Shawn said.

"This morning we have a guest lecturer. The school feels that since you are starting 7th grade next year that it would behoove you to have an advanced taste of the experience." Feeny said.

"Who's the lecturer?" I asked Feeny.

Just then we heard a knock on the door and Eric walked in. I slumped back in my seat and looked up at Eric. "Oh look it's my husband. How are ya Honey!" I stood up and hugged him.

"Eric?" Cory said looking at his brother confused.

Eric patted me on the back and I let go of him and sat back down. "Feeny keep that one away from me." He said pointing at me while walking to the front of the room.

"You can't resist true love forever Eric." I winked at him and he grabbed onto Feeny's arm for support.

"I thought the school said they were sending over good students?" Feeny said while prying Eric off of his arm.

"Nah you see the problem with the smart kids is that they all have goals to pursue. I'm just looking to get out of algebra." Eric giggled.

"Lucky me." Feeny sat down. "Proceed."

"Hi kids. I'm Eric a 10th grader at John Adams High, where you all will be going to next year."

"He is also my husband so nobody try anything."

"Crissy im not your husband."

"YET!"

"Please Ms. Carrillo let Mr. Matthews speak." Feeny said.

Topanga gave Eric a weird look. "'Matthews?"

"Oh yeah i'm Cory's older brother." He ran his hands through his hair. "I got the good hair."

"Yeah ya do." I blew him a kiss and he shrugged it off.

"Anyway, next year you guys will be 7th graders, or as us upperclassmen will be calling you, Phlegmballs!" He said with a grin on his face. "Now there is gonna be a few things you need to know to survive on the mean streets of high school."

"Will the exam process be more rigorous?" Minkus asked.

"Ummm. Yeah." Eric turned back to the rest of the class and ignored what he said. "Parties are gonna a lot better too because you can stay out later. And of course, clothes are a must." He turns around with his arms out so show us his outfit.

"For that cool detention sitter on the go." Feeny told him sarcastically.

"You're gonna wanna know where the parking lot is too because that's where the most popular kids hang out and you're gonna wanna hang with them. Unless of course you wanna look like a complete nerd!" Eric sat on the edge of Feeny's desk laughing but stopped when he looked over at Minkus.

"No offense man."

"I have a question." Cory said.

"Who cares."

"This isn't like home Eric. In here when I raise my hand you have to answer."

Eric looks over at Feeny. "I do?"