Chapter 24~

Cristina's POV:

"So what do you guys think?" Shawn smiled as everybody sat around the lunch table listening to his idea.

"I would love to but I have to help my dad move stuff out of storage still." I frowned at Derek declining the offer. I wanted him to spend more time with Topanga and the guys and it sounded fun. "But don't let me stop you from going. Go have fun at the club." He held my hand and looked at me when he said this.

"It does sound super cool. A club for people under 21." Topanga said.

"So are you guys down for Friday?" Shawn smiled hoping we would say yes.

"Sure i'm down." I said excitedly.

"We'll go too." Cory said volunteering both him and Topanga.

"Cool so we'll at meet up at Cory's at 8 and head out for a bit."

"Eight?! Shawn are you mad I need my beauty rest." Cory complained.

"Cor, the club opens at 7:30 and we can't show up right when it opens, it's gonna be too empty."

"Alright fine but if I wake up with bags under my eyes on Saturday morning i'll kill you Hunter."

~Skip to Friday~

Right now i'm getting ready at my house with Topanga. I decided that since this is my first club outing I was gonna try to put a bit more effort into my appearance than usual. I put on a horizontally stripped black and white shirt, with an oversized blue jean jacket, and a black skirt that was about 4 inches about my knee. I put on some black converse, because I still wanted to be confortable, and put my hair up into a messy ponytail. I was pretty much done getting ready while Topanga was putting on some makeup.

"You know you look really pretty without the makeup."

"And you could look beautiful in a potato sack but you're wearing a skirt instead."

"Touché Pangy." She giggles at the nickname I gave her and put the finishing touches on her face. It was still pretty early so we just hung out in my room for a bit. She looked over at my piano.

"You know out of all the years i've known you i've never heard you play."

"That's because up until now we weren't super close. The only people that have heard me play are my dad, my stepmom, my sister, and Shawn."

"Why not Cory?"

"Well I got the piano when I was around 10 and the only time I played it in front of people, not counting my family hearing me through the walls, was on Shawn's 14th birthday when I wrote him a song."

"You wrote him a song on his birthday?" She smiled and looked down for a second. "No wonder." She whispered under her breath.

"No wonder what?"

She looked back up at me and smiled really big. "No wonder you and Shawn left Cory's house so soon after the party."

"Yeah I brought him here to play it for him. But I haven't really played in front of anybody since then."

"You know i've heard wonderful things from the boys about your singing and I bet your piano skills are just as good." I smiled. "How come you don't do any of it in front of people?"

"I don't know, I used to be super insecure about it, but lately I feel like i'm in a place where i'm good enough to perform in more public settings. I guess I just haven't gotten the opportunity yet."

"Well maybe someday i'll get to see you preform. I would've asked you to play something right now but it's 7:35 and the boys are gonna be whiny if we're late."