Chapter One

Lucy's POV

It was another long day on set, Ian and I were just finishing our last scene then we could go home. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, every time I'm around Ian I feel different. It's like I'm drowning in my own thoughts. I can't take a full breath. When I hear his voice I want to cover my ears so his voice is the last thing I hear. And when he touches me, a hug, or even just an accidental brush on my hand with his, my knees go weak, my stomach feels like it's in knots and I just want him to hold me. 

"Cut." the director called.

Ian and both stood up and walked over to the director.

"You were both amazing. It is like you really are in love with each other." he said. 

I looked to the floor, trying to hide my blushing face. I don't even know why I'm blushing. This is said to us nearly every time we shoot an Ezria scene.

"Well we try." Ian said, laughing.

Ian walked me to my dressing room so I can get changed out of Aria's clothes and into my own. As I was about to shut the dressing room door, Ian grabbed my hand.

"Hey, do you want to grab Starbucks before you go home?" he asked me, almost as is he was begging me.

"Yeah sure." I replied. 

Ian smiled at me then walked to his dressing room. I closed my dressing room door and stood with my back to it smiling to myself. I don't know why I'm so happy about him asking me to go to Starbucks with him, we go there a lot after work. I quickly get changed and hang Aria's clothes back up and walk out to Ian's car. He was already there, he saw me coming and opened the passengers seat door. I got in his car and he shut the door. He got in the car and started driving. The ride to Starbucks was quiet except the radio. 

"Iced, soy latte, two splenda?" Ian asked as we got out of the car.

"Yes but I'm paying." I said.

We argued about who was paying for the coffees until we got to the counter. 

"Fine, but I'm paying tomorrow." Ian said, defeated.

"Deal." I said to Ian.

I ordered our drinks and we sat down across from each other at booth near the window. We talked about work, mostly.

"I need to tell you something." Ian said.

"Yeah, of course, what is it?" I replied.

"Sophia broke up with me."

"What? Why?" I asked, thinking of how much of an idiot she must be.

"She said I'm never there. Even when I am there it's like I'm not there." he said, he looked upset.

"She must be an idiot. Any girl would be lucky to have you." I said, quickly regretting it.

Ian just smiled at me then finished his coffee. Once we both finished he drove me back to my apartment. I stood at the door and waved at him as he drove away. I stood at my apartment door thinking to myself for a little while. This is it. I'm going to break up with Adam. I walked into my apartment and I couldn't see Adam. I went to the bedroom to check if he was sleeping. He was in the bedroom. He wasn't sleeping and he wasn't alone. I saw another girl underneath him.

"Get out!" I yelled at them.

Adam got off of the other girl and she jumped up and threw her dress over her naked body. I heard the apartment door shut as she left. Adam pulled his jeans up and walked over to me. 

"Baby, please." he said as he rubbed his arms up and down mine.

"Don't touch me." I shouted at him, throwing his arms away from me. 

I walked out of the bedroom and paced around the living room.

"Lucy, I can explain." he pleaded.

"Don't bother. I was going to break up with you anyway." I explained.

He raised his eyebrows and walked over to me. He tightly grabbed the top of my arms and pushed me to the wall. He tightened his hands more and I felt his nails tear through my skin.

"Get off of me now!" I screamed at him, tears forming in my eyes.

He moved his hands from my arms and tightened then around my ribs. He pushed my body against the wall harder.

"You're not breaking up with me." Adam said with a smirk on his face.

Tears were now running down my face and I couldn't think about anything except how afraid I was. Adam laughed at the sight of my in pain. He still had his hands pressing against my ribs, assuring that I couldn't move from his grasp, as he started kissing me roughly. He moved his hands to try and take my shirt off and that's when I got away from him. I ran to the kitchen and he followed me. He grabbed a knife and threw it at me. The knife just missed my waist and he quickly picked it back up. 

"Adam, please. You're scaring me." I begged as he held the knife to my throat.

He looked me in the eye and lowered the knife to my wrist. Adam pulled the knife across my wrist then threw it to the ground. I fell to the floor and he walked away. I heard the apartment door open then slam shut. I quickly got up, limped to the door and locked it. I made sure all of the windows were locked and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off, but left my underwear on and sat down in the shower. I cried as I watched the blood drip from my wrist. My wrist eventually stopped bleeding and I got out the shower. I put dry underwear on and threw pyjamas on and curled up on the couch, crying to myself. I cried for hours and wondered what I ever saw in Adam. I wondered why he did that. I eventaully stopped thinking about why he did it then started thinking about work. What Adam would do to me if anyone found out what he did. He would kill me.

Okay this is the first chapter of my Lucian story. I know it is violent but the story will go down a lighter path. I hope you like it, please review and vote. Thank you.