When the girl looked up she looked sort of Korean and sort of Japanese, maybe shes a mix. She had long black hair that was curled. She also had natural makeup on and I smiled at her softly before turning back around.

"Let's begin with the american history at the turn of the 20th century." Mr Yukimura says gaining everyones attention.

"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal." Scott says as we get to Stiles locker. "Yeah try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. I think theres a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal." Stiles says doing his combination. "Yeah." Scott says softly.

I lean against the locker next to Stiles and just play with my necklace. I notice staring at his lock. "What?" He says in almost a whisper. "What's wrong?" I say adjusting myself against his locker. Stiles doesn't answer, he just stares at the lock confused.

I glance over to Scott. His eyes were glowing red and my eyes widen. "Scott." I warn but he doesn't answer. Stiles looks from me to Scott and his eyes widen.

"On, dude. Your eyes." Stiles says and I glance around and block anyones possible view of Scott. "What about them?" He questions confused.

"They're freakin' glowing Scott. Stop!" I say and his eyes widen. "What, you mean like right now?" Scott questions and Stiles sighs. "Yes Scott right now." Stiles says and I look at Scott worried. "Scott. Stop. Stop it." Stiles says and Scott tilts his head to the floor. "I can't. I can't control it." Scott says.

"Alright, just keep your head down." Stiles says and I ruffle through my bag and pull out some sunglasses that I quickly hand to Scott.

He puts on the sunglasses but they hardly cover his bright red glowing eyes. Me and Stiles look at each other worried. Stiles covers Scott and I follow them into a classroom.

I close the door of the classroom and Scott rips off his jacket. He throws my sunglasses on the floor and I look at him worried. He starts growling as me Stiles walk over to check on him.

"No, get back. Get away from me." Scott says and Stiles gently pushes me behind him. "Scott, its okay." He says taking slow steps towards him . I follow behing Stiles as I was concerned and worried.

"I don't know what's going to happen get back." Scott growls  and I grip on to Stiles arm to warn him to keep his distance.

Scott stands up and looks at us. His eyes were glowing and his teeth and facial hair had grown. His claws were out and something flashes across his face.  He raises his arms and digs his claws into his palms. His palms pour out with blood, making me cringe. He falls onto his knees as he slowly turns back to his human self. Stiles hands me his bag and rushes over to Scott and leans infront of him. I stand behind Stiles still genuinely concerned for Scott. "Pain makes you human." Scott says glancing between both me and Stiles.

"Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real." Stiles says and I smile and Scott sympathetically. "And it's starting to get bad for me too." Stiles says and I turn to him, he never told me that.

"I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having these dreams where i literally have to scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm waking up." Stiles says and I turn to him confused. Why didn't he tell me this? We've always told each other things like this. 

"What do you mean?" I ask and Scott nods, just as concerned as me. "Do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming? You can't read in dreams. More and more the last few days, I've been having trouble reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't... put the letters in order." Stiles says and I rub my hand up and down his arm in a calm matter for reassurance that I'm here.