#40

And what would you do in a world where no one has feelings?

What would be the first thing you'd do?

There wouldn't be no heartbreak, no shattered tears, no pain. 

There wouldn't be happiness, love, hate.

In a world where you can't feel emotions, in a world where you can't feel pain and defeatment.. what would you?

Because the first thing Yoongi has done was check himself in the mirror trying his best to style the nest he had instead of his hair; or what he liked to name is hair these days.

He was more than sure that he'd feel exhausted and he'd need his coffee in just some seconds but the feeling never really appeared; he didn't really feel dissapointed about it but the fact that he didn't feel excited but happy about it kinda scared him. 

He looked at himself and frowned not really understanding what was going on with him.

Maybe a shower would help?

Of course not. But atleast he will smell good today for the cute petite guy from the chemistry class.

Oh; the cute petite guy from chemistry was totally his type. Of course he was. 

He was everyone's type.

Which would have annoyed or angried Yoongi but he felt neutral now that he was thinkinbg about it. And talking of which; he didn't really feel the daily butterflies he'd have whenever he'd think about it.

That's weird.

Maybe he was just tired.

Yoongi made himself a coffee; a vanilla latte with lots of sugar - he just couldn't understand how people could drink black coffee. It's too strong for his small coffee.

He takes a sip and then another one, trying to feel pleased or relieved but nothing was happening. He looked around him and furrowed his eyebrows gently pinching his arm. He wasn't dreaming for sure. But wait, why didn't he feel any pain? He blinked twice thinking about it but he soon let it go and started cooking breakfast.

At school; things were even weirder. Everyone was acting just like him and he couldn't feel anything even when he got hit by a ball in his face. He just stood there not knowing what to do before starting to walk to his class.

To be more specific; chemistry class. The class where his little ( or better said giant ) crush was probably giggling cutely to the other guys that tried to approach and date him; of course, with no good ending.

He took his usual seat next to a window putting his earbuds in turning the music to the highest volume. He was looking around trying not to get caught because : One. that would be embarassing and Two. he didn't have anything better to do.

Instead of seeing all the boys around the boy's desk; he saw him alone just staring at his phone scrolling down from time to time. Yoongi watched him and started to accidentally stare at him which would make him feel very embarassed any other day but it actually made him unbothered today. He took his time to scan his facial features; his beautiful pink, plump lips, his little nose that made Yoongi so jealous the first time he had seen it, his pretty eyes and the fluffy and so soft hair hanging above his eyes.

The boy felt his eyes on him and turned around; now both of them looking at each other with no expression on, the boy tilting his head to a side cutely.

The following was like this; he came home, cooked diner, done some school work and then pull a nighter to watch some shows. After that, he decited it'd be a good idea to sleep; even though he didn't feel tired a tiny bit.

He was up in his usual bed and groaned hearing the annoying sound coming somewhere around him; it was his alarm that was actually a recording of his best friend gtelling him that he'd get him coffee if he'd wake up. Of course it wasn't Yoongi's idea but his best friend looked so excited about it he just couldn't say no; and since then, he just keeps this alarm not worrying about changing it.

He stands up stumbling a little bit as he felt dizzy from the sudden action and made his way to the bathroom; massaging his temple. He was having a headache. He looked at himself and sighed as he remembers he slept only ten minutes.

After getting ready he smiles excited taking a sip of his freshly done coffee, letting out a please long hum while closing his eyes. He nods and places his coffee down starting to do breakfast and then grab his backpack leaving his apartment. He smiled cutely remembering the fact that he will see his crush today too; thanking God that they had chemistry the first class today.

He sat down looking at the sky, closing his eyes feeling the warm rays kiss his face lazily. He opens his eyes when he hears the bus getting close, everyone else around him standing up already. He looks at them kinda embarassed and stood up walking inside and taking his seat, looking outside the window. He puts his earbuds inside his ears and gets lost in his thoughts, bopping his head to the beat.

As he gets finally to his class he takes his usual seat and does the same thing just like the others day but today he notices all the guys around his crush. He frowns looking at them and then back out the window. They weren't there yesterday, why were they here today? Did they change their thoughts? He scoffs to himself thinking that they really tried to get a chance with him.

Today they didn't make eye contact and that kinda saddened Yoongi. He just got back home after classes and focused on his studies and homework; falling asleep on his desk.

"Wakey wakey! Coffee time! It's on me." and a bright laugh was heard before Yoongi opened his eyes noticing he was in the same place. He was more than sure his back was going to hurt after he straightens up thanks to the position he dozed off in.

But he felt nothing.

And gfor the rest of the day; he still felt nothing.

Entering a world where you feel nothing and then going to the normal one was exhausting, of course. 

But Yoongi didn't knew that.

And that confused him even more.

He missed Jimin's giggles.