#2

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 𝟙𝟟
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕒𝕪
ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡: 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪: 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ𝔸𝕘𝕖: 𝟙𝟟𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕒𝕪ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡: 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪: 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜

Mιɳ Yσσɳɠι

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ ɢᴜʏ
αgє: 18
ѕтαтυѕ: ραиѕєχυαℓ
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ: ѕιиgℓє
нσвву: ρℓαуιиg νι∂єσ gαмєѕ

     Jimin was slowly pushing himself forward and behind with only one leg on the swing. He kept coming in this park that was close to his house whenever he Felt like thinking of something or he was hurt. Obviously, he was here almost everytime thinking about random things that were important in his life.

     The cold wind hit him in his face, moving his hair a little making him growl in annoyance. He didn't spent so much time with his hair only to look worse because of the wind. This is not gonna happen. He looked down at his feet and sighed.

     This time, it wasn't a problem about school or friends or having a fight with Teira, his girlfriend. It was worse or better, depends on how you take it. He broke up with her because he realised he wasn't attracted to girls anymore. He was gay. And she hated him for that.

     He closed his eyes and saw her there yelling at him how stupid he is and how he changed overnight, how he's lying only to break up with her and he's not thinking about her.

     Then he heard a bark and a laugh that sent shivers down his spine. He opened his eyes and turned his head in the sound's way only to see a mint haired boy around his age or maybe older, but not a lot, patting a dog and giving him a red ball, sitting on the grass.