#4

P͙a͙r͙k͙ J͙i͙m͙i͙n͙

P͙a͙r͙k͙ J͙i͙m͙i͙n͙

ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖
αgє: 18
ѕтαтυѕ: вιѕєχυαℓ
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ: ѕιиgℓє
нσвву: gαя∂єиιиg, ραιитιиg

ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖αgє: 18ѕтαтυѕ: вιѕєχυαℓяєℓαтισиѕнιρ: ѕιиgℓєнσвву: gαя∂єиιиg, ραιитιиg

𝔐𝔦𝔫 𝔜𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔦

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ
₳₲Ɇ:20
₴₮₳₮Ʉ₴: ฿ł₴ɆӾɄ₳Ⱡ
ⱤɆⱠ₳₮łØ₦₴Ⱨł₱: ₴ł₦₲ⱠɆ
ⱧØ฿฿Ɏ: ₳Ɽ₵ⱧɆⱤɎ, ₱ł₳₦Ø ₱Ⱡ₳Ɏł₦₲

-Everything is prepared, your highness.

     Jimin's dad looked at his son with a proud smile, rubbing his beard and looking at his lovely wife, Samantha.

-It's finally the time to find the person God gave you. I believe it's a beautiful lady who will respect you.

     Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting his golden crown, it was in a greek style, his fairy tailes gave him the crown as a gift when he was born. He was dissapointed of himself, how Could he Fail so miserably infront of his beloved father? His mother tried to comfort him but she just made the situation even worse, he was crying and screaming in his pillow.

     He didn't wanted this day to happen. He wanted to find someone and Marry him or her when he loves her/him. Not someone he only Sees today and most of them are chosen by his father.

     He wiped his tear and looked down at his feet.

-Yes, father.

     Just nod and smile, pretend you are happy and this is not the worst day of your life. He followed his father from behind, lifting his head and looking forward. He needed to stay straight, smiling, looking like he was the happiest from them all. They arrived in the big hall and sat on his golden chairs with dark red comfortable material.