#1

₱₳Ɽ₭ Jł₥ł₦

₱₳Ɽ₭ł

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢: ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 𝔒𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯
𝓐𝓰𝓮: 21
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: 𝓖𝓪𝔂
𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹: 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮
𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝔂: 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢: ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 𝔒𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯𝓐𝓰𝓮: 21𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: 𝓖𝓪𝔂𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹: 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝔂: 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰

MƖƝ ƳƠƠƝƓƖ

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊: 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕲𝖚𝖞
αgε: 24
sтαтυs: вιsεxυαℓ
яεℓαтισηsнιρ: sιηgℓε
нσввү: яαρριηg

     Jimin looked around the club, checking if Everyone was having fun, showing the DJ a thumbs up smiling. Everything was just like he wished. He had money, guys, alcohol, everything he ever wanted, he achieved in a short time, opening his own gay club. He lazily looked around and heard the door being opened, even though the music was too loud. He didn't cared who enters, at all, so he just continued looking around while his friends talked about how lucky he is being so rich. He just fleshed one of his best smiles and drank everything from his glass.

     On the other hand, Yoongi was with his group of friends, being forced to come with them and celebrate his 24th birthday party. He wasn't a big fan of partys or clubs at all so he just came for his friends, enjoying their company and just lazily looking around, finally spotting Jimin. When he looked at him, the other boy looked at him too so they made eye contact for some seconds until the Unknown hot man smiled and Yoongi frowned, looking away.

-So what do you want to drink, buddy? Namjoon said patting his shoulder.

-I don't care, to be honest. Yoongi said sitting next to his friends.

-I'll have a cherry vodka, get him something with vodka too, It's time to celebrate. Jin said smiling.

-Understood. I'll be right back. He said nodding and dissapeared pushing people aside.