#38

The alley was so empty and silent that his footsteps were heard so loudly, making him curse under his breath as he tried his best not to let another sound out. He looks around, jumping off of a wall, curling in a ball as he fell down on the ground. He stood up quickly, ignoring the pain in his back as he ran away and stopped when he glued his back on a metal wall.

–Hello, kitty kitty.. show yourself.

His breath hitched as he cursed silently  looking somewhere where he could run. He took a deep breath and tried to run only to feel a strong hand around his stomach, glueing his back to one of the cold metal walls, a cold body now glued to his.

–Shit.

The male looked at him with a proud smirk on his face, scanning Jimin like he was a prey. Jimin turned his face to look away and tightened his grip around his knife, trying to hit him; only to get his weapon threw away and his hands above his head. He was fucked.

–Why are you even trying, Kitty Gang? he sighed then frowned looking at him.

–Because I'm much stronger than you, Agust.

A loud laugh was heard and he shook his head amused, raising one of his eyebrows as he saw how annoyed Jimin became. It was true! He was much stronger! Agust was just a little bit faster and that was a but minus for Jimin.

The bright face dissapeared and the male was looking at him now all serious and intimidating — but in a strange way, extremely hot.

–Give it to me.

Jimin gulped as his eyes traveled on anything that could take his mind away from the hot, enemy of his.

–I-I don't know what are you talking about.

Agust scoffed and in the next second something cold was pressed against his jaw, something like.. a gun?! Jimin's eyes widened as he moved his gaze to his jaw noticing the green, heavy gun Agust always carried with him everywhere.

–Oh, I think you know very well.

Jimin gulped closing his eyes as he tried to get away from his grip only to look like a fish on the ground. How was he so weak? He was the strongest!

–Just give it to me and I'll think about not killing you. He shrugs.

Jimin scoffed locking eyes with him as disgust was written all over his face.

–Why don't you kill me and take it instead, asshole?

It seems like talking back didn't angried the older, actually, it brang a smirk on his face as he came even closer. Jimin looked away quickly, trying to ignore his hot breath against his skin.

–Where would be all the fun in that?

–Why does it have to be fun?

–I thought kitty liked to play.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he scanned his face. He never understood how his eyes were in a cat shape yet he was calling Jimin kitty. He was pale, and a little bit taller than Jimin —which may or may not have caused his heart to skip a beat — and really, really strong. He always heard about Agust being on top of them all even though he was alone. He always got requested in all type of gangs but he would have just laughed in their faces. Jimin was the only one who didn't ask him to join since he thought of him as an enemy since he heard his people talk such big words about him. And here he was, infront of Jimin, for the strongest weapon all the gangs wished to have. Everyone else was strong too, as expected, but Jimin never liked to be called weaker or told to be afraid of someone. He was strong and intelligent and his bond with his mates helped him get it. He knew all the danger that was coming but he hasn't expected someone finding it out so soon. Yes, Agust D was one of the messagers and knew a lot of shit but Jimin didn't knew he was so fast at finding information.

–I won't give it to you, Agust.

Jimin tried to pull from his grip away but it was completely useless. He found himself being completely useless infront of his biggest enemy. He gulped looking around trying to find someone to help him but his thoughts of getting on an empty dark valley was now used in his enemy's favor.

The grip around his wrists has tightened and it made a small yelp get our of his mouth before hissing.

–Give it or I'm taking it.

–Take it.

Jimin smirked as he lifted his leg, kicking him between his legs. Agust widened his eyes and in that moment, Jimin pulled away from his grip, sliding and taking his knife and his gun out, pointing them at the elder.

–I dare you. he adds.

The male scoffed turning to him, flipping his gun between his fingers like it was a pen instead of a heavy ass gun.

–Oh, so we're done playing? sad.

He came closer and it brang a small panic inside of Jimin but he didn't show it as he tightened his grip around his weapons waiting for the older to come closer.

But he didn't.

That made Jimin frown looking at him and then get closer trying to stab his thigh , his hand being grabbed again. He cursed and pulled quickly away as he looked around and at the elder as he started to run again.

He took a turn and then another one not even thinking where he was going. He had to escape. He started breathing heavily and then his chest met the elder's.

–How..

He threw away his weapons and took his wrists before Jimin could try doing anything else.

–I don't like it when you make me mad.

Jimin's heart started racing as he tried to get away from his grip.

–Where's the weapon?

Jimin looked at him and smirked.