#34

Hello, my calico kittens! I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, I just ran out of ideas and time for writing so I hope you can understand me!

This kind of chapter was a long time ago requested so, Kinky_Kitten_4_U , here is your chapter! I apologise for the long wait!

Thank you for all the love you give my books, love you all!

      Yoongi moved his hand slowly up and down on Jimin's thigh, making the younger press his legs together, looking at Yoongi with widening eyes

–Yoonie! We're leading to your parent's!

–So? Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

      He was still focused on the road but he kept taking small glances to Jimin.

–I.. don't do that..

       Yoongi sighed and pulled his hand away but right then his hand was taken by Jimin's petite one, interweaving fingers.

     Yoongi smiled but didn't said anything until they stopped infront of the house where he spent his childhood; old memories fully hitting him as he smiled more for himself.

–We're here, baby.

       Jimin looked around with big sparkles in his eyes as he nodded. Both of them got out of the car and that's when Yoongi's family came out to welcome them with hugs and cheek kisses.

–Ah, look at you! You're so big now!

–You must be Jimin! We've heard a lot about you! Welcome to our family!

      Jimin's cheeks were heating up as he bowed and smiled towards them.

      The only one who wasn't that happy about their coming was Yoongi's brother, who stood in the doorway watching them disgusted. He never supported Yoongi because he said he is mom's favorite. While they entered the house Yoongi just stopped his walking by talking his elbow.

–Whatever you're on; fucking behave. Atleast this time.

       That's all he whispered until he let go of his elbow and took Jimin's hand in his, leading to the kitchen.

       The food was already on the table and everyone took their seats and started laughing and talking, spamming Yoongi and Jimin with questions about their relationship.

–How did you two met? Yoongi's mom asked.

–Oh, well, I came to be his assistant and he hired me. We started seeing each other everyday and..

       Yoongi's cold hand was again on his thigh. Jimin was about to let out a yelp but he stopped himself as he blushed and tried to continue.

–and w-we caught feelings.

        Everyone thought that him blushing was only because he said that so they started laughing and nodding.

–Adorable!

      Jimin gulped and looked at Yoongi who was peacefully eating with no expression on his face.

–Why do you like him?

      Jimin froze on his seat. He gulped and looked at Yoongi who wasn't enjoying his food anymore. He was looking at his brother, sending him death glares.

      His parents became interested so Jimin had to say everything.

–He is very hard-working and humble, which is very good. He is funny and smart and he just took a place in my heart that no one can take.

      His brother seemed like he wasn't pleased with his answer but his parents were. That's when Yoongi started massaging his inner thigh and Jimin let out a moan. Everyone looked at him confused as he felt his cheeks heating up.

–The food is really good! I love it! Y-you should give me a recepy!

        Yoongi's mom smiled widely.

–Obviously! Just remind me, sweetheart!

      Jimin nodded and looked at Yoongi with the corner of his eye, seeing him smirking. Jimin squeezed his legs together and took Yoongi's hand away with one of his free hands.

     After some time when everyone finished eating and started discussing different topics, Jimin was relaxed again until he felt Yoongi's big hand on his thigh. He rolled his eyes but didn't react.

      His hand was going upper and upper until it stopped next to his crotch. Fuck. He couldn't have a boner right now. He looked at Yoongi helpless but Yoongi was laughing at a joke his father said. He pinched him there and that made Jimin take a deep breath.

       He got closer to Yoongi and whispered in his ear:

–If you continue this way, your brother is going to hate me even more.

      Yoongi only rolled his eyes and placed his hand on top of his crotch. Jimin tried to hide his moan by coughing.

–Oh, Lord, are you okay, sweetie? Yoongi's mom asked worried.

–Y-yes.. Jimin said as he took a sip of his water. May I go to the bathroom, please?

–Of course! Yoongi, show him the bathroom.

       Yoongi nodded standing up but his brother did the same.

–I can do that!

–Don't be ridiculous, he is his boyfriend. Stop talking nonsense. His father added.

       Yoongi took Jimin by his hand and dragged him upstairs; being so thankful that they have a bathroom upstairs. Jimin gulped as he tried to keep up with Yoongi.

–Want to see my room, baby? Yoongi asked with a smirk.

       Jimin only nodded and that's when he got suddenly dragged in a room and glued to the door. He yelped but closed his eyes as he felt Yoongi's soft lips on his neck. He tried to open his eyes and analyze his room and the photos but it got harder when Yoongi's hand was stroking him trough his pants.

–Y-yoongi.. Jimin let out a breathless moan. W-what if..

–They won't come.

       His voice came deeper than Jimin ever heard him. He bit the soft skin under his jawline, knowing that, that drives Jimin crazy. Jimin tried to hide his moan as his hands went right into Yoongi's hair, pulling it a little and earning a deep groan.

       He took him by his head and the older understood what he had to do. He kissed him hungryly, covering his moans with his own mouth. Jimin melted into the kiss as Yoongi deepened it, fastening his moves. Jimin was about to let out a long moan but Yoongi covered his mouth with his in time.

–Yoongi? Did you show Jimin the bathroom? A voice came from the hallway.

      Yoongi pulled away as Jimin widened his eyes. They looked at each other and then heard his father's voice again.

–Mom wants to give him some cupcakes..

–Go into my bathroom.. Yoongi whispered to Jimin and Jimin only nodded, running in it as Yoongi opened the door slightly.

       He had a boner. His father couldn't see him like that.

–I did. He wanted to see my room so he entered mine.

        Yoongi's father nodded.

–Wait for him and then come downstairs.

        Yoongi nodded and quickly closed the door as he heard a moan.

–Fuck.