#18 part 3

This chapter is for lilBigRed86 . Thank you so much for all the support, I really appreciate it and it means a lot. I hope you will get better soon! God bless you! You are strong so why not stay strong? You're amazing. Thank you again. Enjoy!

Q: Should I ever do a face reveal? ( I'm scared to blind y'all )

-What? Jimin's voice was suddenly heard, shock being easily heard in it

-Weren't you asleep? Yoongi said widening his eyes.

-Weren't you straight? Jimin said lifting his head so he can face Yoongi, tilting his head to a side.

     Yoongi stood there for a second and sighed, placing his hand on Jimin's head and starting to play with his beautiful soft hair, analyzing his features, a small smile making It's way on his face.

-I'm gay for you.

     So, That's how highschool became even better for the two boys. The relationship became real so it was more easier in public not to pretend at all. Jimin wasn't lying to his parents and friend anymore and they Could finally meet him. Yoongi would always come over in nightime trough the same window and cuddle, talk and laugh with Jimin until he would fall asleep and then he would go home and close the window after him.

     It was weird, being in a relationship with your ex old best friend but it was the best for them since they loved each other and they would do anything for each other. Their groups of friends became friends too and they would all stay together in lunch time, Jimin being between Yoongi's legs and sometimes sitting on his lap while everyone would tell them to get a room until they got used to the couple's behaviour.

     Yoongi didn't cared about girls liking him anymore, he only cared about his beautiful boyfriend that was always there for him and made him feel better than all the girls could. They were happy and that was all that mattered.

-Ah, I'm going to die, hyung! Jimin whined for the hundreth time today.

    Yoongi was at Jimin's place after school because he haven't came so he got worried. That's how he got trapped with Jimin since his mother was really busy at work and would call him every five minutes.

-Baby, you just got fever, alright? You're not gonna die yet. Yoongi said as he was caressing the younger's face, moving some locks.

-How can you be so sure about that? What if I die?

-Don't be so negative about it. You're only sick, you caught a cold. You're gonna be alright. You're my strong baby, aren't you?

     Jimin only nodded pouting and opened his arms. Yoongi rolled his eyes smiling and took the younger in his arms, making him sit on his lap.

-Wait! Jimin suddenly said pulling away.

-Is everything okay, baby? Yoongi asked confused.

-What if you will get sick from me? Jimin said widening his eyes.

-I'm already sick from all this love. Come here!

     Jimin rolled his eyes giggling and hugged the older's waist, placing his head on Yoongi's shoulder and closing his eyes. He was very comfortable and he became just like a pillow for Jimin for all the times he would have fell asleep on him.

     It was some time when the younger couldn't fall asleep without his boyfriend so he would need to wake up and go to sleep with Jimin, doing everything thay would make the younger happy.

-You are strong and you are gonna get over this. It's going to get better. Yoongi said caressing the younger's back.

-Thank God I have a boyfriend in moments like this! Jimin said and Yoongi laughed.

-Thank God I have you in my life. The older said pressing a kiss on the younger's forehead.

-I don't know if my skin is hot, you or your lips but that felt really good.

-Oh, really? My baby likes kisses? Yoongi said in a playing voice pulling away. My baby can get all of my kisses!

     He started kissing his whole face earning giggles from the younger one, melting his heart. He kept placing soft kisses everywhere until he placed a peck on Jimin's lips.

-Oops, I think I just stole a kiss.

-You stole my heart, Min Yoongi.

-Did anyone else told you that you are really good at flirting? Yoongi said raising one or his eyebrows.

-No. I haven't flirt with someone else that isn't you.

-Really? And Why is that?

-I don't know. Maybe I just always liked you. That's kinda sad, not gonna lie. I needed to watch you get girls everyday.

-If I would have fell for you sooner and knew about your feelings maybe that wouldn't have happen. I'm sorry!

-It's not your fault. Life sucks and then you die, I guess.

-That's right. I wish that in the future we will still be together and maybe build something meaningful.

     Jimin placed his head on the older's chest, listening to his hearbeat while smiling. In some seconds the boy fell asleep which only made Yoongi smile and carefully place him on the bed, covering him in all the blankets that he had and kissed his forehead.

-I love you. Yoongi whispered looking at the boy.

     This time, he was sereiously sleeping. Yoongi just walked in the room silently looking at all the kinds of framed pictures with different kind of people that must have been Jimin's friend until he found a picture of them. They were on their Fifth date and the waiter took the picture. They were in a small restaurant eating some burgers and fries, Jimin making duck lips and having a french frie on his upper lip, glueing it to his nose while Yoongi was only looking at him laughing and his hand was on the younger's hair, probably moving one of his blonde locks.

     Yoongi found himself smiling randomly and looked at another picture; all of his friends together with them in the park. The photo was taken by a teacher that said that she wants a friendship like them and maybe a relationshop aswell.

     Time passed and Yoongi couldn't believe that he got something as precious as Jimin in his life and truth to be told, he would do anything to protect and make the younger feel loved.