#18 part 2

Jimin sighed and threw himself of his King sized bed covering his face with both of his hands. He was so tired due to the school and all this fake dating thing. Since he started ' dating ' Min Yoongi he got more friends and more people kept running after him asking him different kind of questions about their relationship.

Even his parents started asking him since when he started dating Yoongi; both of them knowing what happened in the past. His mother was excited though, she said that she always knew that the two boys liked each other and they would do anything to make each other happy.

The most hurtful thing that he needed to lie all of them, even his best friends, due to Yoongi's begging. His parents knew as well and they were surprised knowing that he wasn't into boys.

Jimin found himself thinking about the boy more and more but he kept remembering himself that Yoongi was a whole asshole and he didn't deserved him... and he was straight.

In Jimin's opinion, Yoongi was straight as a ruler that can bend because the boy kept coming with tasks like holding hands, kissing and even cuddling.

It was weird, really, but sometimes Jimin would need them to after having a bad day so why not doing it? He wanted to ask Yoongi why was he doing all of these if they only needed to be boyfriends when other people would be around but he knew that the boy would only roll his eyes and ask him if there is any problem.

Jimin has almost fell asleep when he heard a gentle knock. What was that? Being the scaredy cat he is, he stood up in a second looking around, widening his eyes... and then he remembered himself that the knocking is coming from his window, as usual.

He threw himself back on the bed when he saw the boy from the other side blowing into the window's glass and then writing on it ' open ' . Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up, slowly and lazily leading to the window forgetting that he was only in his boxers and t-shirt.

-What do you want? Jimin said opening the window and letting the boy in. You might fall one day and It's not gonna be my fault. What color do you want your coffin to be?

-Haha. Good joke. Yoongi rolled his eyes. I'm here to talk. Why are you sleeping so early?

-Says the boy that sleeps three times per day.

-Ouch, I didn't asked to be attacked! Yoongi said placing his hand on his chest, acting a hurt expression on his face.

-Whatever. What did you want to talk about? Jimin said jumping onto the bed taking one of the pillows.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin and then up again, looking at the ceiling. It was dark in the room but not dark enough not to realize that Min fucking Yoongi was blushing. Jimin frowned and looked down, finally realizing that he was only in boxers.. fuck.

He shifted on his bed placing the pillow on top of his legs, trying to play it cool.

-Uh, I heard you started talking with...what was his name? Jungkook? Yeah, him.

Jimin looked at Yoongi confused for a little bit and then just shrugged.

-Yeah, what's the problem?

-My friends started thinking that you are cheating on me and they are trying to make me agree so I can break up with you.

-Wow, so rude. Why do you care so much about their opinions, anyway? Jimin said tilting his head to a side.

-Uhhh, maybe because they are my best friend, dumbass. I don't want you to talk with him anymore.

-What? Why?!

-That's gives us a bad publicity.

-I don't care about that! Stop acting with jealous type of boyfriend. We are not even dating.

-I know! Why do you keep remembering that? I just don't like him.

-And I'm your boyfriend so I'm telling you I'm not cheating. Really. First, because we are not really dating. Second, he is just a friend.

-That's what all they say. Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat down. Do you like him?

-What? No! What kind of question is that?

-Oh, come on. We started talking more, you can trust me on this one.

-I really don't like him, Yoongi. Plus, he is together with my best friend, Taehyung.

Yoongi's face changed in relaxed one, his mouth making a small ' o ' shape and then giving himself a facepalm.

-Alright, we never talked about this.

He tried to get up and leave but Jimin took his wrist and pulled him back, making him fall next to him.

-I had a bad and tiring day, be a good boyfriend or friend or what are you and help me fall asleep.

-I will do that only because I feel like an asshole for saying those things. I don't regret them, though.

-Whatever you say. My door is locked.

Yoongi nodded and welcomed Jimin in his arms, slowly playing with his brown locks, trying to stop his heartbeat. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a little.

Jimin definetly felt his Heartbeat and even heard it. It was interesting and he kinda liked how it sounded. He pressed his ear there, and looked in his room. It was silence and only their breaths were heard and also their heartbeats.

-How long is this gonna last? Jimin asked.

-I honestly don't know.

Then silence again. Both of them were lost int hehe thoughts, drowning in more and more ideas and questions.

-You really seemed jealous, you should get an award for acting. Jimin giggled.

-I wasn't acting. I was serious.

-Mhm, if you say so. Jimin said rolling his eyes smiling.

They didn't said anything after that. They just stood there in that position, Jimin trying to fall asleep and Yoongi was thinking about God knows what. He looks at the younger seeing that he got his eyes closed and thought he already fell asleep.

-I think I like you..

But little did he knew that the boy in his arms, wasn't asleep at all.

-What?