#25 part 2

He laughed at one of his friend's joke and turned around, hearing a lot of whistling noticing the pale man walking with a smirk on his face. He moved his head slightly making his bangs move from his eye sight, making the younger frown in confusion.

     He saw this man before.

     But where?

      Suddenly he noticed him too and his smile vanished, looking down at his feet and then saying something to his friend.

      And suddenly, all the memories hit him violently.

–Do your lips taste like blood or caramalized apple?

–Try it yourself.

      That Deep voice sent shivers down his spine as he gulped and turned back to his friends that watched him with a raised eyebrow.

–Who was that, hoe?

–No one. Why?

–We all seen the looks you sent each others. It looks like y'all had an one night stand and now regret it or are confused about it.

–We did not! Jimin said hitting Taehyung with a shooked face.

–You're turning red, brother. Jungkook shook his head in dissapointment.

-No, I do not!

–I don't want to ruin your shy moment but I think he is coming this way.

      Jimin widened his eyes and turned around only to see a bunch of people and no 'vampire'. He turned around again and rolled his eyes.

–Haha, very funny, Jungkook.

–I know, right?

–What were the chances? Taehyung sighed.

–What do you mean?

–He is coming.

–Taehyung, if you think I am going to believe you then..

       An arm grabbed, being dragged somewhere, back hit on the cold wall, a warm breath on his face, was all Jimin Felt in such a small amount of time.

–Who do you think you are, shortie?

–You scared the shit out of me!

–Happy it's not a baby.

–We didn't fucked.

–Or did we? He said smirking, raising one of his eyebrows.

–No. Now tell me what do you want?

–I.. don't know accually. I just wanted to make a scene.

–Why? Why would you do that? Said Jimin frowning.

        The boy took some steps backwards looking at the ceiling pretending to think while smirking then he winked and left.

–You're marked, Park Jimin.

        He is what? He isn't! What did he meant by that? And how does he know his full name but Jimin doesn't know his first name? Why is this happening? The sudden questions hit Jimin while he was frowning, leaving the highschool's bathroom.

        Whispers.

        Looks.

         Attention.

        What the fuck was all of this?

      Jimin got shy and looked confused down at his shoes while he tried to pass Everyone, murmuring a small "excuse me" while thinking about what is happening around him.

       Everyone was looking at him and there was no sight of the black haired boy.

       Jimin sighed and sat down where his friends were, now they weren't, for a reason or another.

       And then he heard it.

I think he is Min Yoongi's boyfriend.

       Min Yoongi's boyfriend?

–My name is Min Yoongi and you're drunk as hell.

       Marked.

       Boyfriend.

       And then realisition hit Jimin.

       He wanted to mark him as his.