#23 part two

Hello, Calico kittens! (Since y'all thought that Jimin's fandom name in one of the oneshots was cute I tried to call you like that, do you like it?)

      This chapter is for eshxjk ! I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for all the love and support!

Now, thank you Everyone for all the love and all the support! We got 17k viewers now and I'm so thankful for all of them! I want to remember all of you that votes, messages and commentes are appreciated and I'm so thankful for all of them!

You are loved, you are Worth it, you matter and you are so damn beautiful!

Hate.

That's everything that kept echoing in Yoongi's head while he looked at different kind of clothing and brands.

He Felt so much hate towards his father who sent him to work for someone who needs him to be his fake boyfriend, someone who takes all of his time and a lot of time from stidying, someone who Makes him feel so exhausted.

But he couldn't feel anything else but respect for his father.

He was the one who helped him grow the man he is, he supported him with money and his needs until he grew up and he should be thankful for it, right?

Right?

Jimin kept running from a place of the closet to another and kept taking out more and more pink clothing.

Yoongi was sitting on a chair, hands under his chin, looking at the younger male who tried his best to find him something decent to wear.

–What if your friend will know that we aren't really dating?

–Then he is a really good agent. You need to act better so he wouldn't think that.

Yoongi nodded and took a deep breath.

–Got it.

Yet parents should think more of their kids' decisions in life and about their future. Haven't he thought of how hard it will be for Yoongi to study and help another male almost the whole day?

Why would he think of that? Maybe he just wanted to get rid of his only son.

–Are you okay? You are frowning at he Floor for two minutes.

Yoongi lifted his head quickly and started nodding, squeezing his eyes in annoyance.

–Yes, I am fine, I apologize.

Annoyed by the fact that he could be so stupid. He was probably just overthinking.

Again.

–Come and choose something to wear.

After a lot of tryings and choosing, the outfit was finally done.

Pink large hoodie, black jacket, black necklace with a small padlock, black jeans and black shoes. The younger was so peoud of his work and he couldn't help but check Yoongi out. He looked so good like that.

Or anyhow.

*

Loud music echoed in their head, a sudden strawberry parfume hitting their noses, a lot of waiters with different kind of pink mixtures of drinks, food dipped in pink chocolate and candy.

The younger kept analazying every detail of the party, every face he had seen or hadn't seen in his life, his eyes traveling the whole room.

The older's hand took his hand in his, iterwieved fingers with him and kept looking to see the host who finally arrived infront of them, stunning as ever.

–Hello, dears!

He was dressed in blue jeans, large and long pink hoodie and soft pink dyed hair. He as looking at them with big puppy sparkly eyes, scanning every Inch of Yoongi and then smiling towards Jimin.

–I'm glad you and your boyfriend could come. It means a lot! Thank you!

He hugged both of them and then he let out a suprised sound.

–I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jin, and you are? He smiled towards Yoongi.

-Yoongi.

Jin nodded and then let a suprise scream out, suddenly running and jumping in someone's arms.

-Namjoonie!

Yoongi turned to Jimin, giving the couple the time they deserve, not trying to be rude by looking at them.

–Have I ever told you how interesting your friwnds are? He said while raising one of his eyebrows.

–No, maybe because I don't have a lot of friends. Jimin mumbled and sighed.

–Quality not quantity.

–Honestly, I don't think me and Jin-hyung are good friends. I believe that neinvitarea me not to be rude.

–Hey, don't say that! He looked really excited to see you here and he even thanked you.

–Well, he was most excited to see you than me.

–I don't think so, he just didn't met me before and he tried to be nice.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

–Why are you so positive all of sudden?

–Because there is no space for negativity in a birthday party. Really though, this place is full like holy fuck, does he even know all of these people?

–Mostly, no. They all know him, though, and they all wanted to come so he is glad people are coming to see him. He is happier to see his friends and obviously, his boyfriend. The person you see him jump on earlier.

–I realized that was his boyfriend when they kissed.

Jimin slowly nodded and spinned to Yoongi with a smile that made Yoongi raise one of his eyebrows.

–What's in that small mind of yours?

–Let's have fun!

*

A moan escaped his pale lips while he tried to move on the bed, blocking the sun to attack is eyes by placing his arm over his eyes. He tried to fall asleep but then he felt someone moving right next to his body. He realized just now that someone was sleeping peacefuly on his other arm.

His eyes widened and his breathing fastened while he took his arm off and look at the person.

He let a relief sign out when he realized that was just Jimin.

Wait!

Jimin?!

What was he doing there?

And most importantly..

Where the fuck were they?

White bedsheets, black leather bed, white walls and black floor. A door that was probably going to the bathroom, two nightstands, a coffee table made of glass with two black chairs, a Tv, a door made of glass that was going to the terrace and their clothes on the floor.

He closed his eyes due to his bad headache and tried to remember everything that happend last night.

And most importantly, Why were their clothes on the floor?

And then, all of the moments went from Blur to slowly seeing everything clearly..