#41

Jimin walks graciously to the end of the building with a sly smirk on his face, pushing his sunglasses further before opening his so said guitar.

Or what people thought it was a guitar.

he placed his boot right on the edge of the building, looking down. The city was lit up, the streets were full of people but in just ten minutes his little puppy has to appear. Of course Jimin knew everything about it; also having a small earbud in his ear to get directions from Namjoon.

In about five minutes Jimin has everything prepared, moving his lollipop from a side to another of his mouth; looking around and just enjoying the view.

But that quickly ended when he noticed a long black car getting closer to about five buildings away; nearing the bank. Now, this was one of the biggest Seoul's banks and there werre a lot of burglers but this time this was the owner. Jimin smirks looking through the scopr; this will geet him a lot of money.

He pulls away to run a hand through his hair; pushing it back.He cracks his neck.

-Fourteen degrees to North.

Jimin nods at the message eyes focused on the car.

-Three minutes.

Jimin makes sure the bullets were in; probably the hundreth time he did it.

-Two minutes.

Jimin gets back to his gun placing his finger on the trigger lightly, closing one of his eyes to look through the scope at his trophy; a man about six feet tall, most probably fourty eight. Easy aim for a gun, right? 

-One minute.

Jimin felt the adrenaline running through his veins as he watches everything not ignoring one single detail. He bites his lip in concentration.

-Now.

Jimin is about to press harder on the trigger when the door behind him opens.

-Goddamn it, I hate it h..

Jimin looks back in horror at the man who just got out looking at him.

His hair was movinf to a side from the wind, the tee staying glued to his body as he was looking at Jimin confused; his face turning into a frown quickly.

-What the fuck..

Jimin tries to hide his gun and glares at him then back at the old man that was close to entering the bank.

-1310 are you there? What the fuck was that voice?

Jimin starts cursing under his breath not answering. He has to deal with a guy now; especially taller than him. Why didn't he bring a fucking glock? Jimin curses again and widens his eyes when the male tries to get closer.

-Stay away! 

He stops there and watched Jimin's things before placing a hand in his pocket, making Jimin panick now before running and throwing it off the building watching the man in horror.

-NO! was all he exclaimed.

The male froze and started going backwards.

-1310?! 

-If you run away I'll kill you.

But that didn't seem to scare him because in the next moment he's turning around ready to run away. Jimin curses and runs after him jumping on him making both of them roll on the floor with Jimin still attached to his back. Now, this was something he had learnt in highscool but it seemed like it was still useful.

They fall with a loud thud, dust getting all over them making them cough. The male groans in pain and tries to push Jimin away but Jimin already pinned him to the floor.

-Who the fuck do you work for?!

-W-what? What are you talking about?!

There was no way he didn't knew what he was talking about. That was the only logical answer to how he got in after Jimin locked the door after he made sure nobody was inside the building. 

-You exactly know what I'm talking about! Is it fucking Jung Hoseok?! Jimin growls holding his collar ready to hit him.

Jung Hoseok; brown hair, dark eyes, taller than Jimin ( which angried him even more ), years of experience? eight. Long story short; he was their rival. Their biggest one. He was one of the most known fbi agents. 

Talking of which; Jimin started patting the male looking everywhere through his pockets.

-Do you have something to track you down, fucker?! 

-I.. I swear I don't know what are you talking about. I have no idea what.. or who are you trying to get.

Jimin glares at him and notices his scared expression, making eye contact.

-You know, this is kinda pervert..

-What? Stop talking nonsense! Jimin spits.

The male clears his throat looking at Jimin.

-Your hand..

-What?

-It's.. it's on my dick.

Jimin froze and widenes his eyes taking his hand away.

-No, it's not! 

-It was..

-Nope! It was on a pocket!

Jimin stands up embarassed, now red. How did he proceed to embarass himself?

-I don't..

-Code 87526. 

-1310.. how many?

-One.

Jimin answers coldly looking away and then back at the male on the ground who was trying to get up, only to be put back down by Jimins boot on his chest.

-Hoseok?

-No. 4567.

-How did you even manage to let him in?! 

-I.. I didn't! I.. I made sure it was locked good and..

-Kill him.

It seemed like the male heard that too because when Jimin looked at him again he looked at him with widened eyes shaking his head.

-NO! Please! I won't.. I won't tell anyone about this, okay? Just.. Don't kill me, okay? He whispers begging now.

Jimin scoffs. So pathetic. But he smirks anyway, raising one of his eyebrows before clearing his throat.

-Now?

That made him look even paler. Jimin has never seen such a pale person before but he.. he was kinda pretty. Dark eyes, black hair, pink lips..

-1310?! You there?!

Jimin realized he was staring at him, noticing the taller male tilt his head to a side with a smirk on his face. Jimin looks away embarassed again, blushing lightly.

-H-huh? Yeah, I'm here. I..

-I said; Kill him now.

Jimin nods closing the call before grabbing his collar and dragging him back to the edge of the building; making him fidget and try to look away. Jimin bites his lip placing his booth back on his chest looking through his bag taking his butterfly knife out.

-No, wait-

Jimin sits on his stomach moving his knife to his neck.

-I'll do it fast, I promise. Jimin chuckles.

Jimin leans to press the knife but freezes.

-Jimin.

Jimin widens his eyes lifting his gaze to his face.

-Park Jimin.