#4 part 4

The two males have been dating for three years already, making it secret for Jimin's Father who was still searching a good wife for his son.

      Jimin's mother still supported him and used to talk with him and call him about his relationship with the beautiful Prince who made him so happy. She loved his son with all of her.

       Yoongi's parents love Jimin and the way he behaves, they are supporting their son and want him to know he is everything to them.

      When both of them asked for permission to date, they were more than happy to agree than ever.

       But Jimin's parents..

–How can I Allow something like this? Aren't you too afraid of God? He would punish all of us so many ways..

      Hottest formed in Jimin's eyes as he looked down at his hands. Yoongi's hand appeared not so much after on his and he sent him a small smile.

–Father, I will take all the fault on me. I am major now. I just need your allowance and then you will never see me again.

      On his father's cheek appeared a tear that rolled down his cheek.

–Do you think I don't want to see my son anymore, Jimin? You are made out of my blood and you are my only child. I want you in my life, the way you are, but I want your best.

       He said his name for the first time and Jimin never thought he would hear those words ever.

–Then let me Marry Yoongi, Father.. please..

      He was on his knees infront of his father, his forehead on his hand as his father looked up.

–God May bless you two.

      Yoongi smiled and Jimin quickly lifted his head up, wiping his tears away.

–Thank you so much!

*

      The wedding day finally came. Everything was in white and yellow, having yellow roses everywhere and white materials hanging here and there. The wedding was going to happen in Jimin's secret beautiful garden where he fiest met Yoongi.

      Jimin was in his room, panicking and crying out of nowhere while looking at his mother who was there with him.

–Do you think I look good? Will Father think I look ridiculous?

–Jimin, he doesn't really care how are you dressed.

      Jimin nodded and wiped his tears away while taking a big breath.

      A knock made the two of them turn their hands to the door and then his Father came in.

–Do you think you are ready to go, Jimin?

       Jimin nodded and hugged his mother.

–Thank you for everything, mom..

–Ah! Just go! I'm going to ruin my make-up crying!

     Jimin let out a giggle and went to his father, holding his arm.

     That was the day when both of the males answered with:

–I do.

     And chose to live their lifes together.

     Not after a long time, they adopted a beautiful girl that was named Katherine. She had beautiful long brown hair and grey eyes. Her skin was very pale just like Yoongi's and she was a sweetheart, just like Jimin.

And that's how the handsome  Prince and the sweet Prince have lived happily ever after.

I Want to thank Everyone for all the support this small idea has gotten in all of this time

I Want to thank Everyone for all the support this small idea has gotten in all of this time. All the votes, comments and support are making me happier than ever. I am so thankful, you can't even imagine!

I thought about finishing this book since we got so many chapters and start a new one but with one story and not oneshots but I would miss writing anything that comes in my mind so I decited to keep it and Upload once in a while.

If I'd write a new book (yoonmin&NamJin&taekook ) who would read it? ;3

Anyways, this is for kookiewuvschu  , CelezteD2 , loveyoonmin18 And YeonKiMinJimin to Feed y'all's curiosity. I hope you liked it!

Love you all xx

#29 part 2 is coming out soon ;)