#29 part 2

This chapter is for Mystercurious ! I hope you will like it and I want to thank you for all your support! Thank you! It means a lot! Love you!

–I swear I'm not that drunk!

–That's the hundreth time you tell me that after falling, Park Jimin. Yoongi said rolling his eyes, amusement written all over his face.

      He took Jimin up and looked at him with a thinking face.

–What are we going to do with you now?

–I.. It's not my fault! My legs are like jelly! Strawberry jelly is so good! How do our legs move?

     Yoongi sighed and took Jimin on his back.

–Damn, I wish I had my car now..

–Like, think about it! Moms just went 'You get up your butt and walk' and we did that with no informations how to do it! How do our muscles do that? Or bones?

–At this point, I don't know if You're drunk or high..

–How Could you say that? Jimin slapped the older's hair. I'm short!

      He started crying while slapping Yoongi's hair, making the older sigh and continue his walking like people weren't looking at them weirdly.

–Everyone days that I'm short and I know it but it's so annoying!

–Alright, Jimin, stop crying. That's annoying aswell.

–But..

–If you continue that way, I'm going to start saying how short you are!

      Jimin let out a dramatic gasp while placing his face infront of Yoongi's, his hair tinckling Yoongi's cheeks.

–You wouldn't dare!

–Try me.

     Jimin shook his head in dissapointment and placed his head on the older's shoulder.

–We have a little bit and we arrive, okay? You're fine.

–I haven't said anything. Jimin muffled in his shirt.

–Yes, I know. I was telling myself. Wait, is your face in your shirt? He said furrowing his eyebrows since he Couldn't see him.

     Jimin giggled while placing his face  on Yoongi's nape.

–..No.

     Yoongi smiled and shook his head in dissapointment when a small soft kiss was placed on his nape, giving him chills all over his spine.

–Jimin!

–Sorry..

     He opened the door and went towards the receptionist woman behind the desk.