#13 part 2

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful Calico kitten, ARMY_bella ! I hope you love this chapter as much as I love you! Thank you for all the support! I really appreciate it!

     The water was hugging his chest, shining and making everything look ethereal. He was moving forward moving his legs and arms while Jimin was underwater, admiring the elder's features and swimming skills. In some seconds, Yoongi's head was underwater, his cheeks puffy and cute due to the air held there, his lips were pouting. His eyes were shining as he smiled they dissapeared.

      Jimin went up in the air and moved his hair backwards as he waited the elder to do the same thing.

      The male got up after a while, throwing his brown locks backwards and wiping the water off his face, water shining around him and on his beautiful soft skin.

      His eyelashes were black as charcoal and long, curled in a cute way. Jimin looked at him while tilting his head with an Unknown smile on his plump lips.

      Yoongi, wet, smirking while the stars were everywhere around them just like the City lights was an ethereal scenery for Jimin.

       It Felt pleasing just looking at him.

–Do you like what you see? Yoongi said winking.

       The younger's eyes widened and his cheeks were pink tinted now as he threw some water on the other male.

–Hyung! He whined.

–What? Is that a no?

       He started pouting as the younger panicked.

–No, no, no, no! You know I like you, Hyung!

      Yoongi smirked.

–I know.

      The younger slapped his arm playfully.

–You're such an asshole sometimes.

–But you like it.

–Sadly.

      Yoongi looked offended as he smiled throwing some water on the petite merman that let out a cute scream.

–Hey!

      The younger started laughing as the older kept hitting his body with the warm water. Jimin swimmed to a rock and jumped on top of it. Yoongi followed him and layed down, looking at the stars.

–They're so beautiful..

–Hm?

       The younger turned his head and saw the older looking up so he did the same.

–They're not as shiny as the ones in your eyes when you talk about your family.

      Yoongi's mouth corners lifted while he nodded. Some wet hairs were glued on his forehead and Jimin just realized how much he loved the older's kitten shaped eyes. It made him so adorable! Just like his cheeks! Jimin pocked one of his cheeks and the older looked at him, raising one of his eyebrows.

–What was that?

–A poke.

–No, shit, Sherlock. Yoongi rolled his eyes trying to hide his smile.

      There was seen a little bit of pink on his cheeks as the moonlight was caressing his cheeks.

      In just one second Yoongi stood up, his face really close to Jimin's, making the younger let out a surprised sound out. He looked at the older and how he cutely smiled while looking at his plump pink lips and Felt like he stopped breathing.

     Yoongi placed his hand softly on his cheek and pressed his lips on the other's, taking him in a soft and gentle kiss. The one you go for when you want to feel the other one protected in your arms. Jimin closed his eyes and let himself get carried away. Yoongi pulled away and looked in the younger's eyes and kissed him again, with hunger this time.

        Jimin let out a pleasured sound and pulled Yoongi closer by placing his hands around the older's neck. They have deepened the kiss and Yoongi's hands were resting on the younger's waist. He was making small circles on Jimin's hot skin and pulled away, letting him breathe.

–Be my boyfriend or mermanfriend. Be something.. I don't know. Just be mine, Jimin.

       Jimin looked in Yoongi's dark colored eyes, suprised by the sudden idea but in the next second he fully smiled, nodding.

      Yoongi was stressing out about that lately and when he found his words out of his mind he thought he was going to faint. His heart was beating faster than never and he played with his fingers behind the younger's back. Jimin's hands on his neck were accually pretty warm and soft so Yoongi didn't mind Jimin keeping them there.

        When he found out his answer it Felt like every worry just vanished away and he became easier. He smiled, letting his gummy smile show more and let out a relief sigh.

–You can't imagine how happy that made me.

–It did? You always make me happy, hyung!

–I do?

–Always!

        Yoongi softly smiled while his boyfriend hugged him tight, their wet bodies glueing to each other.

–Do you really like me, Yoongi-hyung?

       Jimin was still surprised and he wanted to hear him say those words loud. He needed proof for his soul that he finally met a good human that can experience love with another creature without judging the other. Yoongi smiled and pressed a kiss on top of Yoongi's head.

–I do.

      Jimin smiled softly and started playing with some of Yoongi's hair while looking in his beautiful eyes.

–I like you too.

–Well, I'm happy to hear that and I feel honored because my boyfriend likes me.

      Jimin shook his head amused and rolled his eyes as the Elder watched all of these emotions on Jimin's face. He couldn't understand how someone Could be so precious, pure, pretty and in the same time ethereal looking.

–When did you realized you like boys? Jimin asked.

      Yoongi looked like he thought about it while his eyes were looking up, looking for some information. He then smiled at Jimin.

–I think you're my first one.

     Jimin's eyes were filled with beautiful, all kinds of sparckles.

–I am?

      Yoongi hummed in response and kissed the tip of his nose.

–When did you realize you like boys?

–Oh, I liked a merman that was in the same school as me.

–Ah, he must have been cool.

–...and cute.

      Yoongi placed his hand on the place where his heart is supposed to be and let out a hurt sound.

But You're cuter!