#16 part 3

Holy fuck! I've never came too far with an idea lol. Oh, anyways, since y'all like it Why not get a part three?

Q: if Any of these chapters would become a whole book, which one do you want it to be?

The next day when Jimin woke up there was no sight of Yoongi. The house was empty, only his roommate was there eating some snacks and playing some video games, talking in some language that Jimin never understood. Was it english? French? Russian? He will never know. And he never cared that much to ask about it, he would just pretend that nothing is happening and the house is in complete silence, which was a full lie.

-WHY CAN'T Y'ALL JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME CONCENTRATE SO I CAN KILL THIS BITCH? His roommate said upset, throwing the controller somewhere on the floor and stuffing a whole hand of chips in his mouth.

-Good morning, Jungkook. Jimin said rolling his eyes leading to the kitchen.

-'Morning, Jimin. How was your sleep? I heard some moans last night.

Jimin threw an apple in the younger's head, rolling his eyes.

-Don't joke like that, you little piece of shit.

-That hurt!

-It better!

-Asshole!

-You want breakfast or no?

-I love you, hyung!

Jimin rolled his eyes and spinned in the kitchen not knowing what to do. He sighed, thinking a lot about what happened last night and what was about to happen. What if Jimin would become a human or an evil angel? What of Yoongi dies? He shook his head trying to escape to the thoughts that were bugging him and chose to make pancakes.

Jungkook was a fairy. A happiness fairy, to be more exact. His wings were pastel blue and he had a cute flower crown made from different kinda of blue and white flowers. They met in a mark because Jungkook just came to earth and had nowhere to stay so since Jimin knew the struggling, he invited him to stay at his place.

-Is he someone that I know? Jungkook said entering the kitchen.

-No. Unless he seduced you before. Jimin murmured the last part.

-Only Taehyung did. Ah, that bitch! I bet he is fucking someone now. Jimin said shaking his head and sitting down.

-I don't think so. Maybe he likes you.

-Jimin, he doesn't have a heartbeat. How can he like me?

Jimin just shrugged and placed a plate with pancakes infront of Jungkook.

-God knows. Maybe he does.

-I never heard it.

Jimin nodded and took his own plate, eating a little bit of it and then sighing, sliding it away from him.

-I think.. I think I'm in love with someone.

Jungkook lifted his head from the plate and let his fork down.

-Hyung, not to be that kind of person but I could hear your heartbeat from a mile.

Jimin widened his eyes and opened his mouth, surprised.

-What? What if the others will notice it too? What should I do?

-I'm sorry but I don't think you can do something about it. It's God's choice, not yours.

-I know..

Jimin just covered his face with both of his hands and then he felt other two hands on his. He frowned.

-What are you doing, Jungkook?

-I'm afraid that is not me, mate. Jungkook said giggling.

Jimin took the hands down quickly and turned around.

-Hi.

-Yoongi!

He hugged the older while Jungkook mimicked some vomiting sounds and looked at both them, leaving the kitchen.

-What are you doing here? Jimin said pulling away.

-Uh, protecting you, duh. Haven't I said that I will always be here and protect you?

-Yeah, but..

-No buts. How are you? How did you slept? Are you done eating?

-Slow down with the questions. Jimin giggled. I'm done, I'm alright and I slept good. Happy?

-Very.

In the next second they were in Jimin's room, sitting on his bed.

-Is this Why You're so lazy? Because you can teleport everywhere you want to?

-Hm, maybe. I haven't really thought about it.

Jimin nodded and threw himself on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

-Have you thought about what are we gonna do?

-We are gonna enjoy the time being together and not worry about being punished.

-But..

-No, listen here; we can't live with the fear that we are going to die. We are still gona die one day and we are just going to do our best to not get worse but not to live with that fear. Alright?

-I don't know..

-Baby...I told you I'm gonna take care of you, didn't I?

-Yes, but..

-Why are you afraid of? We did nothing. We just fell in love because God wanted us to.

-So, what are you trying to say is..

-If he wouldn't wanted us to fall for wach other he wouldn't give us hearts. Our hearts made us fall for each other not us and who can control everything in our bodies? God. It's just God's hand and we can't do anything about it.

Jimin stood a second trying to process everything Yoongi just told him until he just nodded, smiling and bringing a smile on Yoongi's face.

-Jungkook said he heard us moaning last night! Jimin said all of sudden covering his face and screaming out of embarassment.

-He did? Yoongi said raising one of his eyebrows, laughing.

-We didn't even do.. something..! Jimin said looking away.

-..yet. Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him surprised.

-Pervert baby! He said throwing a pillow in him.

Yoongi quickly dissapeared so the pillow haven't hit anything and appeared on top of Jimin.

-Hey, That's cheating! Jimin said upset, putting and Crossing his arms.

-Who's the baby now? Yoongi said and started tickling Jimin's sides.

-N-no.. s-stop!

Jimin's laugher filled the room and Yoongi was smiling looking at him then stopped, seeing that the boy was laughing too much and became red.

-I'm so in love with you, Park Jimin.

-I'm drowning in all this love for you, Min Yoongi.