#16 part 4

This is for 1-800-NAMJESUS ! Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me. I hope you will like this chapter and you ( all ) will Enjoy it!

Also, I did a little list to remember what should I write when I have free time because I got a chicken memory.

      Yoongi's big thumb was brushing against Jimin's soft hand while the younger was reading something, laying between Yoongi's legs as he was lying aswell

Yoongi's big thumb was brushing against Jimin's soft hand while the younger was reading something, laying between Yoongi's legs as he was lying aswell. Yoongi kissed the other on top of his head and then sighed, earning only a glance from his lover.

-Come on, baby, I need your attention..

He played with his locks while the younger only mumbled something that couldn't be understood and even he didn't understand.

-Only one kiss. One.

Jimin sighed turning the page, his eyes moving as he was reading. He loved reading, loved the idea of imaginating every little thing that was wrote by someone and put on a paper, giving the others informations. On the other hand, Yoongi found it boring and lame but that didn't mattered to Jimin.

In the next second, Yoongi's hand slowly slided under Jimin's shirt earning a whimper. Jimin's eyes widened and let the book down, turning to Yoongi while raising one of his eyebrows.

-When did you became such a needy baby? He said giving Yoongi a soft peck.

-Since I wanted to become your number one priority and come on, do you name that a kiss?

He scoffed and leaned forward, kissing the younger hungryly while the other's hands lifted up to his neck. Bites and licks, earning soft moans from the younger, trying to move his hands up only to be stopped.

-Yoongi..

-Can't I touch you? Yoongi said raising one of his eyebrows.

-You know..

-I know. Yoongi said pouting. Rules.

-I wouldn't risk it when we are like this, I'm sorry.

He kissed the older's cheek and placed his head back on the older's chest, taking his book and downing in the black letters again.

-Just take a nap, baby.

Yoongi smiled and nodded, looking at the ceiling, hearing the soft breaking of the younger, until his eyelids became heavier and his vision became blurry, finally falling asleep.

It was late in the night when Jimin realized it and let the book down, realizing how asleep was the older and how he must have sleep harder under him. He sighed being dissapointed by himself and tried to get down only to be stopped ny a pair of arms rhat were formed around his body quickly.

-Stay here.

Jimin turned around so his chin was on the other's chest, looking sleepyly at him trough his eyelashes. Who would think that a demon could have been made so gorgeous? He was so beautiful, even this sleepy.

-JIMIN, CALM THE FUCK YOUR HEARTBEAT I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP FUCK ELSEWHERE!

Jimin's eyes widened and he burried his head in the other's chest, feeling his cheecks hearing up as the older slowly laughed.

-Jeon Jungkook! Jimin harshly whispered.

-Why is he always thinking we are having sex when I'm in your room?

-I don't know.. I don't want to make this sound offensive but that would be probably because you are a demon and you are dirty and I May have told him you could be trying to seduce laidies and men... uh..

-Wait, is that why he told me he Could easily become a demon by killing me if I step wrong?

-He did? Jimin said lifting his head.

-Yes. I still don't understand why would he think that. I mean, you are innocent and all and I would never do something like that if you wouldn't want to.

-I know. And I thank you for that. Jimin said placing a soft peck on the older's lips.

-Did you just called me dirty?

-You put your hand under my shirt!

-I wanted to pat your tummy!

Jimin stood a little and thought about it and then looked at Yoongi.

-You did?

-No, I was trying to touch your nipples.

-I knew it!

Yoongi laughed again and kissed the top of Jimin's head and then his forehead.

-I think you should sleep, you are tired.

-Yeah, I'm still not used to all of these feelings. Are you?

-I love sleep so I don't really care about it, to be honest.

-You're such a kitten.

-A black one.

-Still cute.

-Shut up, I'm hot.

Silence. Yoongi was slowly caressing Jimin's back listening to his heartbeats and breathing until the younger smiled and broke the silence.

-That's what you said when we first met too. "I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me hot."

-Mhm, you seemed like you liked every little detail.

-I mean, have you ever seen yourself?

Jimin said while doing chef's kiss, earning a giggle from the older.

-Cute. Sleep now.

Jimin nodded and hugged the older's waist.

-Good night, hyung.

-Good night, babe.

But they didn't knew the fact that someone was right there watching every little move they did, listening to every little thing they said to each other and knew every little thought from their minds.

-They are together now, sleeping together. Jimin keeps being pure and listens to your rules. Yoongi became better, he is listening to what Jimin wants instead of making him want him like he did with the other people.

-Is he seeing someone else in the same time?

-No. He is being loyal to Park Jimin.

-That's good.. very good. Thank you, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok bowed and turned back to the earth. He had the hardest mission ever and that was to watch the best angel and a demon angel together and then tell God about it. He had to be 100% honest and there all the time. He sat on the floor and watched as the couple hugged each other, fast asleep, listening to their heartbeats. They were so loud you could hear it from miles away and Hoseok couldn't help but wonder: How is it to have a heart and feel such a feeling?