#3

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Ⓐⓖⓔ: ②②
Ⓢⓣⓐⓣⓤⓢ: Ⓖⓐⓨ
ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟ: ⓢⓘⓝⓖⓛⓔ
Ⓗⓞⓑⓑⓨ: ⓓⓐⓝⓒⓘⓝⓖ

ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢⒶⓖⓔ: ②②Ⓢⓣⓐⓣⓤⓢ: Ⓖⓐⓨⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟ: ⓢⓘⓝⓖⓛⓔⒽⓞⓑⓑⓨ: ⓓⓐⓝⓒⓘⓝⓖ

𝕸𝖎𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎

яσℓє: ρσρυℓαя gυу
ᴀɢᴇ:𝟸𝟹
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ: sɪɴɢʟᴇ
ʜᴏʙʙʏ: ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

-Mr.Park, do you think you can focus a little bit on me and not on Mr.Min? the teacher's voice was heard.

     On Jimin's face appeared a frown, Everyone turning around to see him, whispering or laughing. Even Yoongi looked at him.

-I apologize for not focusing but I wasn't looking at him. Jimin said pressing his lips.

     The teacher nodded rolling his eyes and turned to the white Board. Mr.Hang. That history teacher that Makes you hate history and your life in the same time.

     He Lied. He was staring at Yoongi, he was always doing it. The boy was too handsome and hot, he isn't gonna lie about it. He would say it anytime but obviously not infront of Yoongi because he was shy.

     The boys would only talk when Yoongi needed something, copy his homework or borrow a pencil. It was kinda obvious that he wasn't gonna talk with Jimin. He only talked with his friends which were a group of popular kids that named themselfs 'MinTs gang".

-He caught you this time? Yoongi whispered.

-What do you mean by 'this time'?

     He tried to act it cool. If he would look surprised that would only agree with Yoongi's idea.

-You always do that; staring at me randomly. Am I that handsome?