#4 part 3

We started 2020 with 20k readers and I am so thankful for every single one. Thank you Everyone! I hope Everyone will have a wonderful year! Any wishes?

      Jimin was locked in his room and yet he was laying down on his bed with his phone in his arms

      Jimin was locked in his room and yet he was laying down on his bed with his phone in his arms. He was looking at the ceiling with a small sad smile on his face.

      He knows his father is going to disown him and he is going to live on the streets but he believes his mother is going to help him go trough it.

       He heard screams and loud voices trough the wall and he frowned.

–Lower your voice, Albert! The slaves are going to hear us!

–I am not going to take care of a homosexual! Do you know how harsh God is going to punish us? Why should I get punished for a stupid boy's actions? We have other kids too! Kids that are going to make us proud!

      The phone was bizzing in his hands but he couldn't move his fingers. He was frowning, hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

–Why would God punish someone for the way He made him?

–Don't tell em what is good and what is bad, woman. I am the Head in this house! Discussion ended.

      He heard a door being slammed and his mother crying. He slowly got up and left his room in silence, closing the door and entering his parent's room.

–Mother?

      His mother heard him and stopped crying, quickly wiping her tears and hurrying to her son. She came infront of him and started wiping his tears off, making him frown.

–Were you crying?

–No. Why would you think that? Why were you crying? You heard your father? Jimin, be careful. Please. He is merciless.

      Jimin nodded and looked down at his hands.

–I should.. I should go in my room until he comes back.

–Alright. Goodnight!

–Goodnight, mom.

        She cried like her heart broke in million of pieces, her heart got ripped by the man she married, she cried for her son, the person that was made out of her blood. She cried like for her own life and she stopped in a second knowing that her son is going to be sad seeing her this way.

      That's a mother's love.

      Jimin came in his room, closing his door silently and jumping in his bed. He took his phone and pressed it on his ear, hearing some beeps until he heard someone breathing.

–Hello, I am Park Jimin. Is this Min Yoongi?

–No.

–Oh! I apologize! I must called you by accident, I..