#10 part 2

Yoongi's popularity grew, even more than Jimin and the only thing he did was to start rapping and posting his songs. He was working so hard for them and he finally wanted to get out of his closet.

People loved it, Jimin's popularity dissapeared and he only stared at Yoongi who still didn't wanted to talk with the others knowing that they only want him for his popularity and not talk with Jimin too.

It was true, after the fight the two had everything had changed. It passed two months and Jimin is still in the cafeteria, playing with his food while his friend, Taehyung, was explaining Why he thinks Everyone are lizards, staring at Yoongi who was typing on his phone.

He knew Yoongi has moved on. He didn't showed a emotion but he did that too while they have been friends so he was very confused, Yoongi not wanting to talk with him wasn't Helping too.

Yoongi suddently stood up, catching Jimin staring at him and for his surprise, Jimin didn't looked away as usual. He pressed his lips together and sighed. Yoongi looked somewhere else and then went away.

Jimin knew what this means and he couldn't be more happy. He stood up suddently and started running after Yoongi. They stopped on the hallway, Yoongi stuffing his hands in his jacket's pockets, pressing his back on the cold wall.

Jimin was infront of him, gulping, being scared to look in his eyes.

-Are you gonna talk, Park?

Park. Not Jimin. Not Jiminie. He knew how much Jimin hated when people called him Park and he still-

-I'm sorry; Jimin.

Jimin lifted his head being surprised that he still remembered and then started playing with his thumbs, looking at his feet.

-I'm sorry for everything I did and said to you. I know that you May think I'm only saying this because now You're the popular one but I'm saying it because I miss you. So much.

-That's fine.

Jimin looked at him surprised again only to find the boy sweetly smiling at him. Why wa she forgiving him so easily?

-T-thank you.

-That doesn't mean I want to be your friend again, though. I forgive you so it won't bug you.

Jimin Felt like the Sky fell on top of his head, his stomach being empty. Everything hurted in that moment and he wanted to cry but he needed to understand so he just nodded.

-There's no reason to cry, Jimin. We've been through this while be were friends too.

-Yeah, but then I didn't knew I liked you.

-That's a pretty funny joke coming from you.

-I'm serious. Jimin said lifting his head.

-Then show me.

He didn't knew where this courage came from but he just got closer and kissed him. Hard. It was a ungry kiss, the one that you waited all your life to do it. Yoongi froze for a second, this wasn't what he meant but he wasn't hating it for sure. He answered to the kiss and then pulled away, having no air.

-What was that?

-I'll continue showing you that I really like you. But I only have one question.

-Go ahead.

-Do I have a chance with you, Yoongi?

Yoongi only looked at him for some seconds and then he sighed looking away and placing his hands in his pockets again.

-I've been liking you since we were kids. I even accepted not to be called your best frien or friend. I was always there for you and I helped you find girls even though I liked you. What do you think, Jimin? Do you have a chance?

-But I hurted you..

-You did, but love is blind.

-Love?

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed again, looking right in Jimin's eyes.

-I love you. That's Why I forgave you so easily and give you a chance for the hundreth time. Use it wisely, my love May fade after a while when It's only one sided.

Jimin hugged him really tight, Yoongi hugging him back. Jimin's head was on his shoulder, his body slowly thrembling.

-Why are you crying, dumbass? Yoongi said pulling away and wiping the younger's tears.

-I'm just happy.

Yoongi placed a kiss on both of his cheeks and then looked at the boy sweetly smiling.

-So, that means you want to be my boyfriend?

-I just confessed my love for you, dumbass. What does that mean?

-Oh, here it is. That nickname again.

-You are a real dumbass, you gonna say it by yourself. But,oh well, you are my dumbass so I guess That's fine.

-I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

-Probably laugh.

Jimin punched Yoongi's shoulder playfully and Yoongi only took his hand into his, interlocking fingers.

-Now you should finish your lunch.

-Wanna sit by my table? Mom made pasta.

-Oh, fuck yeah. I'm not gonna miss that for anything in this world.

Jimin smiled and dragged Yoongi back in the cafeteria, sitting in the same Spot, Taehyung looking confused at them both.

-Whoa, Min Yoongi? I'm a big fan! Taehyung said looking at Yoongi surprised.

-Thanks. Yoongi said smiling.

-I didn't knew you two knew each other.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and Jimin only smiled.

-He's my boyfriend.

It Felt nice to be called Jimin's boyfriend, finally revealing his relationship with him. Yoongi smiled for himself while Taehyung only looked at him in Shock.

-But you are straight?!

-I was gay all the time, I was just afraid of being judged.

-So you just thoyght of coming here having the famous Min Yoongi as your boyfriend to reveal your sexual orientation? That's so fucking cool, oh my lord. I wish I Could reveal my sexual orientation by being with a celebrity or atleast a popular person.

Jimin rolled his eyes while Yoongi only stuffed some pasta in his mouth, saying nothing.

It was weird to be recognized by so many people and being in the center of attention. He didn't cared about popularity and all the girls always coming to him and sometimes boys made him be annoyed.

Jimin just held Yoongi's hand undertable being thankful for everything he has done for him all this time.