jaehyun x johnny x mark

dedicated for dOnGwInWoN

Sorry that this is not lower case, sorry this isn't the exact plot you wanted.. And sorry I am really late with the requests. Sorry

Sure, Mark did love his boyfriend. But the damn pestering feeling for the two seniors made him very weird.

Mark and Daniel has been dating for quite a while and their relationship held a strong balance. That is until Johnny and Jaehyun showed up into the Canadian's life and made his heart flutter like a fucking butterfly. Now, as a slight (not slight-) possessive boyfriend, Daniel was of course, furious. Although he didn't really care if Mark went to parties or whatever but having his boyfriend being flirted in front of him by  two pestering bitches, he is raging.

Which then leaded to having a flirt battle in front of the whole school during lunch in the cafeteria.Daniel having his friends, group named Wanna One to cheer him up while Johnny and Jaehyun had a whole 19 people cheering them up, so called NCT. And you have to be honest, it felt like they were going to go in World War III because even from outside the cafeteria, you could feel the tension from outside. The teachers knew what was going to happen but didn't stop them, too tired to do anything at this point since none would listen to them.

While having a flirt battle, the two groups along side of Johnny, Jaehyun and Daniel didn't notice Mark slowly creeping out of the cafeteria and running to the random class, trying to catch some breathe.

Mark was confused with his life. He was happy with his boyfriend until two handsome boys come up and flirt with him which makes him feels weird but then again there's also his boyfriend who he loves very much but why couldn't he stop thinking about Johnny and Jaehyun? He knew this sounded like a high school drama or soap opera shit but he really did feel helpless. He felt helpless as if a bird had lost all its' feathers and couldn't fly, felt helpless as if he was stuck in an endless maze with no exits.

But then he started to think negatively positive.

It was sometimes that he and Daniel did fight a lot and did have some serious, 'slight break up's but Mark never thought of it seriously.

Maybe it was time to let go..?

Anddddddddddd it was time to let go.

After he confronted Daniel about it, the male understood and even said sorry since he did hook up with some guy before behind the Canadian's back but Mark didn't mind, he was glad Daniel had found someone who was worthy of him and could stay with him.

And the news of Daniel and Mark breaking up spread like birds flying in the sky in their school, it was basically some small war.

WHICH, let Johnny and Jaehyun take Mark on a date and let's just say, they might've gotten married. With those candy rings.

They ain't fully grown up yet, so candy rings. ᵇˡᵉᵃᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ.

Sorry this is really bad, i can write a new one for you if you want.