jaehyun x johnny

dedicated to atuynaka
if anyone has a problem with johnny being a bottom, you can go to another oneshot. please dont rant about how he shouldnt be one in the comments.

mark looked at jaehyun who seemed quiter than usual, stabbing his food with his fokr while staring into somewhere. "you okay there? you seem awfully quiet."

jaehyun shrugged then looked at his food. "no one plans a murder out loud." mark furrowed his eyebrows and looked to where jaehyun was looked at before and widened his eyes as he saw johnny being flirted by another boy who seemed oblivious of johnny being uncomfortable. jaehyun stood up and walked towards them which mark know what he's gonna do.

"and you know, if you want i could-" before the boy could say anything else that would make johnny uncomfortable, jaehyun placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "hey, look. that's my boyfriend you're talking to. if you'd mind, would you please flirt with someone else and fuck off." he said in a normal voice that didn't sound threatening at all but his words made it seem like it. the boy gulped and quickly stood up, muttering a quick sorry before sprinting off. jaehyun looked at johnny who was looking down onto his lap and grabbed the american's wrist, pulling him up and dragging johnny with him. he went to the school garden which no one knew about but still looked out for students.

"jaehyun, i'm sorry-" before johnny could say anything, jaehyun pinned him to the wall and kissed him deeply. johnny, not knowing what to do, just kissed him back. jaehyun pulled away shortly after and pressed their foreheads together, trying to forget about how that boy who flirted with his boyfriend, looked at him like he was some kind of meal for him.

johnny noticed his silence and sighed before cupping jaehyun's face and made the korean look at him, jaehyun's eyes softening. "jaehyun, there's no need to kill anyone or do any harm." johnny said, trying to calm the korean down which seemed successful as jaehyun leaned his head on johnny's shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of the older's neck. johnny chuckled deeply and gently brought his hand up to stroke jaehyun's light brown hair, jaehyun feeling comfortable due to johnny's touch.

"i just can't help it but feel jealous whenever someone's around you. i know it'a not like you're my property or something but i just-" jaehyun cut his own sentence and sighed before feeling johnny cup his face again with his hands. "jaehyun, i'm not your property but i am yours. and i'm not gonna lie, i was a little jealous with you and uh.. taeyong." jaehyun laughed while johnny scoffed. "oh shut up."

"that's adorable." johnny rolled his eyes and looked away, muttering some curse words towards jaehyun, who understood every word. jaehyun smiled and gently pecked johnny's temple before wrapping his arms around the older, johnny hugging back.

"next time you get jealous, john. don't be."

"same for you too, jeffery."