renjun × jisung

dedicated to variousUSERS
renjun is in his senior year while
jisung is in his freshman year

"loooonnnnjiiinnnnnnn~" donghyuck called out as he wrapped an arm around renjun's shoulder. the chinese male snickered.

"what do you want now, hyuck?" donghyuck scoffed and nodded towards the school gate. renjun glanced at where donghyuck was nodding and smiled but quickly turned into a cold stone face when he saw jisung, the poor male get surrounded by girls.

"go get your man, lonjin." donghyuck exclaimed and renjun stomped up the the crowd.

"h-hey, p-please leave me a-lone." jisung stammered with his words but that kinda made it worse.

one of the girls leaned against his arms which jisung quickly pulled away. "come on~ don't you wanna play with noona- ow!" the girl hissed when her hair was pulled by other than huang renjun himself.

"that's my boyfriend you're talking to." jisung nodded and wrapped his arms around renjun's waist from behind.

"s-sorry!" the crowd quickly went away making jisung sigh and smile on relieve but before he could say anything, renjun pulled on his earlobe making him wince.

"and i told you to tell them something, sung." jisung gently slapped renjun's hands away and pouted.

"i tried, hyung! but they just didn't go.." jisung said. renjun giggled and held his hand.

they started walking, renjun and jisung's hands interlocked. "taeyong hyung told me that hyuck hyung and mark hyung started dating?"

renjun nodded. "yep. but mark's avoiding hyuck cause he's being a wussy. oh look! we're here!"

__________

"where's lonjin hyung~" jisung slurred the words as he drunkenly laid his head on renjun's shoulder.

the dreamies planned to all hang out and chenle thought the alcohol in the cup was water and gave it to the youngest and now this is happening.

everyone already left the dorm except for jisung and renjun, who was regretting his life choices. renjun stood up and pulled on jisung arm. "jisung, take your shirt off, you should wear your pajamas."

jisung whined and turned his back around. "no! no, you can't touch me or talk me!"

renjun chuckled and crossed his arms. this is the top he's dating. "why though?"

"cause i have a boyfriend and he's the only one who can love me so shoo!" renjun froze at the spot while jisung hugged himself, whining.

renjun couldn't stop the smile and blushed. he started to feel his face get hotter and sighed loudly. "jisung, it is me."

the younger glanced at renjun and smiled drunkenly. "lonjin~" jisung stood up and hugged the chinese, his hands caressing the older's hips.

renjun bit his lips from screaming in happiness and gently stroked jisung's fluffy hair. "where were you.. i-i missed you so much.." renjun chuckled and hugged back gently. "i was here the whole time. come on, let's go to bed." jisung nodded and pulled away.

renjun held jisung's hand and walked to his bedroom before sitting the younger down onto the bed and handing him plain white t-shirt. "wear that, okay? i'm gonna go change."

jisung nodded but honestly he couldn't get his mind straight. renjun picked up a black sweater and went to the bathroom when he forgot his shorts so he went outside to get his shorts when he saw jisung shirtless, trying to wear the shirt. renjun gulped and shook his head.

"lonjin hyung, help.." renjun stammered before nodding and helped jisung. once the awkward moment passed, renjun was trying to go get the goddamn shorts when jisung pulled the chinese male to him and wrapped his arms around renjun's waist.

"i love you, hyung.. don't ever leave me.." jisung said as his cheek were pressed against renjun's stomach. the chinese male smiled and hugged back of course.

"i love you too."

__________

"you were so cute!!" renjun squealed and pinched jisung's mochi-like cheeks. jisung blushed and shook his head.

"okay stop hyung! i was drunk!" renjun giggled and kissed jisung's cheek.

"cutie."

"renjun hyung!"