donghyuck × jeno

dedicated to Alex_is09

"nojammmmmmmmmmm" donghyuck's hyped voice could be heard from mar as he ran to his boyfriend and hugged him from the back. jeno weren't surprised and giggled when donghyuck planted a kiss on his cheek.

"now when did you get so excited. last time i checked you were crying to me in the morning saying that you didn't want to go to school." donghyuck pouted and snickered at jeno's words, crossing his arms.

"excuse me." jeno shook his head and pinched donghyuck's soft cheeks, walking away. donghyuck frowned and tagged along with jeno.

"hey! wait for me!"

_________________

"i can't believe you never watched mean girls before." donghyuck scoffed as jeno shrugged his shoulders, writing down the notes from the textbook.

"i don't have time." jeno replied which made donghyuck frown in confusion.

"but you say you always have time for me." jeno stopped his actions as his entire body froze, the tip of his ears going red. dpnghyuck slyly smiled and leaned in closer to the eye smile.

"is our nono shy~ oof." donghyuck was then pushed down the bed by jeno who sat up straight with a stare. donghyuck rubbed his butt as he sat on the bed. "what was that about?"

"you being a massive a-hole." jeno stuck out his tongue before writing his notes again.

donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line as he lied down next to jeno, grabbing his phone and trying to distract himself since jeno was studying but clearly that didn't work out since he got bored of the games too easily and won every single fucking round.

so he placed down his ohone and watched jeno concentrate on his work, jeno unconciously pouting. donghyuck smiled at the cuteness of his boyfrined and let out a sigh, catching jeno's attention.

"what?" donghyuck shook his head and pecked jeno's lips.

"nothing." donghyuck said with a smile in which jeno smiled back, his eyes turning into cresents which send donghyuck's heart beating faster than a king kong.

donghyuck waited patiently for jeno to finish. when he was finished, jeno was about to stretch his arms when donghyuck tackled him with a hug. "hyuck!"

"what? the goddamn homework wasted my cuddles with you." donghyuck simply said as he rested his head on jeno's shoulder. "besides, you're going to sleep again anyways."

jeno sighed and nodded. "you got a point there, lee donghyuck."

donghyuck hummed, feeling jeno running his hand through his hair. "since when was our full name was our nicknames?"

'since just now. actuslly, fullsun fits you better." donghyuck laughed and nodded. "jenojam definitely fits you as well.'

jeno pouted. "hey! i can be funny too." donghyuck chuckled, wrapping his arms around jeno's waist.

"whatever you say, my queen." jeno smiled at the nickname as donghyuck closed his eyes, starting to fall alseep.

when he did fall into dream land, jeno smiled and pressed a kiss on donghyuck's forehead.

"good night, my king."