mark × donghyuck

"fellow gay friend i have news!" jaemin bursted into donghyuck's apartment, getting a look from the tanned male who was peacefully enjoying his netflix show.

"what is it?" jaemin smiled widely and sat down next to donghyuck, trying to get comfortable around all the pillows and blankets.

"so you know how me and jeno hung out today?" donghyuck nodded, slowly getting interested. "and he told me he had a friend he could introduce to you!" donghyuck was expecting a nomin moment.

"sure like you never said that a hundred times in your life to me, jaemin." donghyuck threw some popcorn in his mouth while resuming the show again.

"but hyuck~" jaemin whined and flopped down. "he's exactly your type though! remember? a handsome looking kind but a little goofy canadian male! don't you remember?"

"i just want a handsome looking guy that is kind but j-just a little goofy and a side of canadian!" donghyuck slurred out and flopped down onto the sofa, already going to dream land.

jaemin sighed and picked the bottle to see it was a non alcohol drink but the tanned male didn't make it seem non alcoholic.

groaning in embarrassment, donghyuck rolled his eyes. "yeah i remember and i still do want a lover that is like that but c'mon, it can't come true easily, can it?"

"maybe it can. tomorrow at eleven-" before jaemin could finish, donghyuck quickly yelled. "eleven?! that's too early jaemin!"

"oh shut it, it's worth it. you're gonna meet your dream guy anyways." jaemin crossed his arms and finished his sentence. "tomorrow at eleven meet us at the starbucks nearby. dress nicely, okay?"

donghyuck huffed and nodded causing jaemin to smile. "don't worry, he's really your type donghyuck. one look and you'll be falling in love with him." after he said that sentence, jaemin went out of donghyuck's apartment and the tanned male couldn't help it but to be excited.

'what if he really is my type?'

"okay, let's see.." donghyuck had already showered and washed his hair and before he did the final touches, he needed to choose an outfit which luckily he already has. he went with a black button-up shirt with white and red strips that was tucked in his black jeans with a red stripe along the side, ending it all his a black belt and his white shoes.

he checked the time and luckily it was ten more minutes until eleven so he did the final touches and grabbed his phone and wallet before heading out to starbucks.

once he got inside he looked around the cafe, trying to look for jaemin and he did find the said male.

"jaemin!" he went to the table and waved. jaemin waved too with a smile and motioned him to sit. he did what he was told and looked around.

"is he not here yet?" jeno laughed and shook his head.

"not yet. your date is going to be here soo- oh speaking of the devil." donghyuck looked at the person who came in and he knew jaemin was right about what he said.

'one look and you'll be falling in love with him.'

"mark! over here!" the said male looked over to their side and smiled, the tanned male's heart was five seconds close to exploding but nevertheless he smiled back.

the canadian was a black-haired male, his hair looking smoother than a silk blanket. his outfit was a simple loose  white button up shirt which was tucked into his black ripped jeans. it was just that but it mentally made donghyuck dissapeared.