taeyong × nct 127

"we're done with your bullshit, taeyong." the said male looked up and saw the 127 members, serious looking.

"what do you mean?" jaehyun snickered and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"don't act all innocent and all. you always order everyone else and make us stress more than you." taeyong frowned and was about to say something when yuta cut him to it. "don't you dare say any single shit. it's all coming out of your mouth isn't it? making us work more than you, thinking you are better than us."

"what?! no! i don't-" "oh shut up. it's obvious!" donghyuck exclaimed, that made the leader flinched. "and you don't even care if some of us get the least lines cause you always get the most!"

"w-what are you-" "shut the fuck up already." doyoung sighed, crossing his arms.

taeyong teared up and chuckled sarcastically, wiping his tears. "so all these years meant nothing to you?"

taeyong looked at the other members with a bitter smile, tears streaming. "all these years that we went through? every second of practicing, every second of the memories we spent, every thing? did the i love you's we exchanged meant nothing to you assholes too?!"

"taeyo-" "no." the leader stepped back, laughing. "you meant everything to me! and you don't know if i'm not stressing out or not. every single fucking goddamn night, i wish someone to come comfort me but no! no one! and do you think i do not care about you guys lines and parts? i do. every single comeback i try to confront the producers give others more lines but they ignore me. also, you think i order you around, huh."

taeyong snorted. "well i'm sorry, who was the one cooking your food, comforting you and helping you? it was me. always. but no one helped me. NO ONE!"

"go fuck yourself."

"taeyong! taeyong wake up!!" the leader sat up straight, panting. he looked around and was in his bedroom. he looked in front of him and immediately teared up when he saw johnny.

"johnny.." the older immediately hugged him, stroking his hair calmly. "it's okay, yong. everything's alright."

"what happ- oh." doyoung stopped his words. johnny motioned him to go to the others quietly as he calmed taeyong down.

"it wasn't real, right? you guys w-won't leave me?" johnny smiled and nodded, pecking taeyong's lips.

"of course. we're never letting you go."

i had a nightmare sort of like this but instead with my friends. it was so real-looking and i was scared tbh. i miss them. *insert smiley face with tears dropping*