jisung × nct (ot21)

dedicated to softbabycrying

having 21 boyfriends are hard. especially when almost everyone of them are split apart from you. jisung was tired of sm trying to split them up. the dreamies were mostly with him, well only jeno, jaemin, renjun and chenle. mark's with 127, donghyuck also. he rarely sees wayv since they live in china and 127 is busy with their comebacks. plus, it's been almost a year or so since dream had a comeback. he was tired of this. he want to go back in time. when everyone was here. everyone happy, not bored of this now. he wants to have fun with everyone, cuddles and watching movies but now, that happens at least once a month or two months. "h-hyung?" jisung peeked his head into renjun's room, seeing him in his bed, watching a netflix movie.

"jisung? what is it?" renjun took off his headphone and looked at the youngest, who looked a bit nervous.

"c-can we cuddle?" renjun hummed, closing his laptop. the chinese then, placed the laptop on his nightstand before patting the space next to him. jisung grinned and quickly went up to him, immediately tucking in and cuddling next to renjun. the chinese chuckled, wrapping his arms around jisung's quite small waist.
the atmosphere was quiet, comfort silence wandering the room as renjun gently stroked jisung's hair, gently planting small kisses to his forehead.

"jisung-ah." the younger hummed, looking up and smiled as the older smiled to him back. "you seem a bit off these days. do you want to explain them to me? i'll listen." jisung pouted, fiddling with renjun's fingers before starting to speak. "i'm scared about the dream's future. what is happening with us, hyung?" his voice got shaky, looking at the older. "we haven't had a comeback in almost a year, junnie hyung. 127 hyungies are really busy with their one and we can't the wayv hyungies because they're in another country, junnie hyung. sm are not doing anything, they could've at least add a new member but no. they want u-us to suffer, h-hyung... i d-don't want u-us b-reaking u-up.." renjun heard him sniffle and immediately wiped his tears. the younger sniffled and looked at renjun, his eyes glistening. "i-it's n-ot gonna h-happen, right? i-it's not g-going t-to, r-right h-hyungie?" jisung's voice was cracking there and there. renjun felt his heart break a little but he knew what jisung was saying, is really true. nct was almost almost about to break. even if 5% of them was near breaking, that means the whole group. they're always together. always for each other. and always promised each other that they will love each other with all will. but sm is just, distracting.

renjun sighed and kissed his forehead. "baby.. do you remember the thing we said? if someone gets out of this group, we all do." they both chuckled to renjun segment. "jisung-ah. even if half of us are not here, we'll always love each other. i love you, we all love you. we promised to love and care together and i know we will."

sorry if it's only half the dialogue you told me!! i drank too much uhhhh espresso. (chocolate milk)

i'm planning on to make a part 2 but for now, i'll try to make others!! i love you! still sorry for this tho