ten x taeyong

hogwarts au
i wanted to try this kind of style of writing for a while but me having to suck at description couldn't do it, whoops-

taeyong hummed to himself as his fingers delicately strum the strings, his other finger pressing the chords. he had always enjoyed playing the ukulele, it helped him calm down whenever he felt angry or upset by some of the students who teased him for being a hufflepuff but no one in hogwarts knew he could writes songs in a matter of ten minutes, play almost every string instrument and others to like piano, kalimba and so on. no one knew and he liked it. well, no one is not quite the word, is it?

one special slytherin knew. a special one who was quite important to him actually, despite being his boyfriend. it was ten, a fifth year slytherin which is the same year as him, who loved him with all his heart. ten was the boyfriend taeyong quite needed, having to protect him when there's people shoving their face into other peoples' businesses, loving him, he's the perfect one.

ten adored how taeyong could play any instrument by heart but he always seemed to like him with the ukulele. ten thought taeyong looked even more innocent, pure hearted and beautiful while he was playing the ukulele under the big tree nearby the black lake, it really made him look like a god and ten like to believe he is. he also adored the times taeyong tried to teach him how to play the guitar and ended pouting and sulking because all ten did was flirt with him and made him blush which then leaded onto an all day long cuddling session with blankets, pillows and food.

ten and taeyong were really a match made in heaven. even the professors would agree, smiling every time they watched them bicker lightly or just mainly ten taking care of taeyong like he's made out of glass, afraid of breaking him. the students didn't mind their relationship, they rather found it amusing. not just because it's the whole 'slytherin and hufflepuff' thing, but amused by how fond they are of each other. they practically knew everything about each other and never hid any secrets and even if they did so, one would find out and comfort the other. they were also amused of how ten is so over protective.

sure, ten maybe over protective to his belongings but ten sure is over protective to taeyong. the innocent hufflepuff notices sometimes and would often apologize to the boy or girl who ten just shouted at while the thai latter would just glare at them, making them feel chills.

now, although they might have different personalities, hobbies, tastes and how they're in different houses, doesn't not mean they cannot be together. in fact, they heave earned themselves, the cutest couple in hogwarts.

they even got approval from the portraits of serverus snape and albus dumbledore.