jaehyun x renjun

dedicated to Taegonometri
omega verse au

"way to go donghyuck, mark just waved at you and you just completely ignored him." renjun said as donghyuck whined against his locker, tip toeing so that he could see mark from the crowd.

"i know that, jun." donghyuck sighed, still having a pout on his face which lead some giggle, catching the two boys attention. some girl came up to donghyuck and renjun and smiled. "you two make a really good couple." the beta and omega looked at each other before laughing hysterically which lead the girl to confusion.

"thank you but i already have a mate. and my gay best friend has a gay crush." the student that came up to them looked quite surprised before she smiled warmly. "well then, good luck with the crush." she smiled at the tanned male who noddded back weakly before going away, her friends waiting for her answers.

donghyuck chuckled and wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes. "it's funny how people think we're a couple. i thought it was obvious that i had a major gay crush on mark lee." donghyuck said with a bitter voice dripping with sarcasm until the devil came in along side of renjun's boyfriend. donghyuck seemed to drop the bitter voice and sarcasm as mark walked up to them.

"hey." renjun turned around and smiled, seeing jaehyun standing right in front of him. he was quick enough to hug jaehyun, the taller chuckling at the slight aggressive motion before hugging back, gently placing a kiss on renjun's nape and pulling away. "how was class?" jaehyun asked the chinese as he completely ignored donghyuck and mark who were actually having a conversation which lead to mark asking him out on a date, donghyuck happily accepting it.

renjun purred delicately as jaehyun ran his hand through his hair. "it was good, jaemin was there with jeno." jaehyun smiled and ruffled renjun's hair, now getting a scowl for ruining his mate's beautiful hair although that didn't scare jaehyun since renjun just looked like an angry marshmallow who was super duper cute. the taller smiled once more and just held his hand, now dragging him out of the school.

"you remember taeyong?" renjun nodded, remembering how when he first met both taeyong and jaehyun, he thought they were a couple which will embarrass him for the rest of his life. jaehyun chortled which made renjun glare at him. "he opened a cafe and wants us to be there."

"really?" renjun questioned, happy that taeyong accomplished his goal. jaehyun nodded with a smile. "he said that he was proud of himself to be able to do this goal without a mate but then got a gay panic when a really handsome guy came up to him and asked him on a date." renjun laughed, his hair looking quite messed up.

"oh god, he needs some help." jaehyun chuckled, wrapping an arm around renjun's shoulder. renjun smiled and leaned against jaehyun's shoulder, feeling comfortable until donghyuck and mark wolf whistled from the back.

"get it gurl!- ow!" donghyuck ended up with a bruise on his cheek because of renjun throwing his shoes to his beautiful face.